LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

DL in Norman

murmur2012

Hey there! I would love to talk with you. I live in NW OKC and have found it rather difficult in meeting people that are into our similar interests. I was introduced to diapers by a former Dom and have really enjoyed learning more about the lifestyle. I would be interested in getting to know you better and seeing whether or not you think I would be a good fit.

i'm a 33yo married dl in norman, recently moved from moore due to uncomfortable weather. i'm not really into the dom/sub scene, but i do not mind being around guys in diapers. ;-) glad to hear from others in the okc area! we need to get a munch going or something...

• 1 month later...

i tried to host a munch last october at a pizza/arcade/minigolf place near norman... but it didn't catch on. mostly because it was just once, on a weeknight; it was the best i could do.

i think a successful munch has to happen at least every two months on a schedule like "3-5pm on the second saturday of every odd month" so people can look forward to the next one. and it should have at least three founders so one of them can always show up first and establish the spot.

i'm married and quite private about my online social diaper persona, so i am not the guy to set that up :-(

• 1 month later...

Im in school amd work full time, but id be willing to try and figure something out. Maybe easier after the holidays to work something out... yall drop a line and toss in a few days thay would work for you. Then once we figure a day, we'll PM to figure out a site. I remember, Whisko, the one you tried to set up, im still sad I didnt get to make it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, i live in okc as well, NW side, and as whisko said im also very private about this life...but i think i'd be down with a group meeting or something if scheduling worked out!

Can y'all keep me posted on this? I don't even live on the right side of the pond right now, but I'm from Texas and my sister goes to OSU. Point being, while I'm not in OK all of the time, I do find myself in your inferior-non-Texan state (jk =D) from time to time. So, on the date that y'all decide on - if it's pragmatic for me at that time, and if I'm welcome to, then I wouldn't mind stopping by =D.

wakko, i'd hate to miss the opportunity :-D you seem like a fun and interesting fella. i'm probably boringer than everyone expects ;-)

i took an opportunity last week to meet up with a fellow dl! we chatted for 45 minutes during our respective lunchbreaks about life, relationships, diapers, etc :-D it was enjoyable and non-threatening. i hope to do that more often, and i hope this munch thing works out well!