LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Beauty and the Misfit (Private message Me and Kaidus if you wish to join)

cute baby katie

Katie "Hanna I am so very sorry you had to see that I hope you do not want to stop being my friend, those 2 girls think they own the school and I had to teach them a lesson" Katie tries to hide her anger the two girls had really gotten to her but as she looks at Hanna she feels so much better when asked about the bed wetting she replies "I urm wasn't listening to them after they started talking if I am honest with you" She take your hand after Hanna washed and died her hands and take her to the next class but on the way they see Michael and help him onto his feet and take him to the nurses office.

"Hanna shhh its going to be ok do you want to stay with me or go to class if you like" Katie Hugs Hanna and says to Michael "What happened to you Michael?" she takes them both to the nurses office. When they get there the nurse gets to work on cleaning up and helping Michael as best as she can but asks Katie and Hanna to leave the room. Katie takes Hanna into a empty room and from her school bag gets out her teddy and gives him to Hanna "here you go Hanna this will help you calm down, Michael is being bullied Hanna I am sorry to say" frowns worriedly for him

(I'm just not sure what groups, organizations, etc. would be equivalent to what I listed by American standards so I needed to make sure to clarify why I listed everything by American standards.)

(I mentioned two sports that are big in America: Basketball and American football as well as social services; social services puts children who are orphaned, neglected, abused, etc. in foster care.

(No need to I know you mean American football and not Soccer use Soccer if referring to football as in Fifa (the ones who regulate the game worldwide))

(Hanna lets resume the rp Katie took Hanna to a side room and she is scared so Katie lends her a teddy)

"I've been better" Michael answers; "The fight that occurred before your found me was my third today: first was with my old man, then three members of the football team including their captain Roger Simmons though I did get a few swings in ending with wrestling captain Tyler Paulson.

"Michael I am so sorry to hear about that and if I see you in trouble I would do the same again" Looks at Hanna "Hanna have you got and thing you want to say to Michael" Looks back to Michael "Hanna is a little shy but if you get to know her she will open up" blushes "Urm Michael can the 3 of us become friends maybe?"

"I'd like that" Michael answers with a smile; "I should also mention this now: when I was four, I contracted a bacterial infection that put me on antibiotics for three months; the infections cured but I'm left confined to diapers for life."