LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Beauty and the Misfit (Private message Me and Kaidus if you wish to join)

cute baby katie

"You never kissed a boy before?" Hanna saked confused "But...but..i thought..you had so many boyfriends...so many of the boys have a crush on you, arent they? I have often seen how they are looking at you...especially..ermm Michael...do you know him...i have noticed that he most of the time is starring at you secretly...i am sure he has a huge crush on you!" she chuckled.

"iiiiiiii. I See boys looking at me but they really don't interest me I'd rather hang with my urm friend" maybe she ment to say friends but as of now she was without friends unless Hanna really wanted to be her friend "Michael do you mean Michael from science class?" Katie blushes bright red that such a sweet and quiet looking boy is interested in her and not Hanna

For Hanna the rest of the late afternoon/early evening went usual, even she was still excited after the events of the day.

Her Mommy was asking her many questions about Katie and what they did in her room. Hanna telled her what they did..but didnt telled everything about what Katie and she had spoken about.

Right before dinner Mrs. Eagle helps her daughter out of hr diaper and sents her to go pee pee.

At dinner she had no diaper on, only panties, just to get right after dinner diapered again and dressed in her pajamas, before she had to go to bed.

Katie after her shower goes downstairs says good night to her mum and dad then goes to her bedroom and gets dressed for bed before going to sleep and she sleeps thought the night. Next morning after getting dressed packing her school bag and Hanna's skirt into a plastic bag then placed it into her school bag, then she has her food brushes her teeth and have a wash of her face before leaving the house to catch the bus to school.

Hanna smiled back to Katie, it shows her that Katie realy ment it serious with their friendship and not just stayed by courtesy for so long yesterday

"Oh hi Katie, yeah, i am okay..i hope you too?" she said but her smile couldnt hide a sadness in her eyes for long

Katie smiles as Hanna sits down next to her and listens to her speak "I'm glad your ok Hanna I had so much fun last night do you maybe want to come to my house tonight?" Katie asks and then answers how she feels "Yeah I'm ok but I just wish I was allowed to stay longer last night though? I have your skirt for you in my bag I will give it to you at break time" Katie saw the sadness in Hanna's eyes "Hanna whats wrong? why are you upset? Did I get you into trouble last night with your mum?"

"Yeah, i also enjoyed it so much to spend the day with you yesterday! It was so cool to talk about teenager things and so, hehe"

She took Katies hand and look into Katies eyes "Oh i realy would love it to come to you...but.." Hanna let out a deep sigh " I cant...ermm..its..its because..my mommy said..erm...so...first of all she said that..that you seems to be okay...even she told me to be careful..that..that i am not to sad..if..if someday we maybe arent friends anymore..mommy warned me..that friendships betweens teenagers aren for long often...so...uhmm but she said it would be okay when you want to come again..oh and she also allowed me to come over to you..." she made a pause "....but not this week..mommy said i have to concentrate on school first..so thats why i am not allowed to see you often..i hope you understand.."

Hanna gulped, hoping she didnt upset Katie too much now

"what you mum said is sometimes true yes some friendships don't last long but I plan to be friends with you for as long as your mum lets us be ok? I want you to know Hanna you are my new best friend and I mean it" after saying that to Hanna she puts her arm around Hanna and hugs her "I am here to look after you whenever you need it ok?"

"I am not bothered what they think of me Hanna and I will not let them get to you or hurt you in anyway I promise you plus I have a lot of dirt on them both that could get them expelled from school" when asked to find the training pants Katie looks though Hannas bag and finds the Training pants "Here you go Hanna" handing Hanna the Pullups "do you need help with it and should I put your skirt I borrowed in your bag now also?"

Katie snatches there phones from them and deletes the evidence from there phones before handing them back to them "there that takes care of that you no longer have the dirt on me lets face it who are people gonna believe me the straight C grades student or the two of you bitches. Do you really want to still start on me and Hanna now and risk it or are you going to leave us alone before you check I have not brought my phone with me today but I can always get it at lunch so be warned"

(If you want Michael found by either the faculty or fellow students including yourselves, he's collapsed in the hallway and gradually losing consciousness

Edited by Kaidus

Hanna was still frightened after the trouble she heard from outside her stable.

"Ermm, yes okay..i will hurry" she said and dresses herself. She puts her wet panties into a extra pocket from her bag and gets out of the stall.

"I am ready" she said "but tell me..why didnt you told them that it is a lie that you are a bedwetter?"