LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Beauty and the Misfit (Private message Me and Kaidus if you wish to join)

cute baby katie

April frowns at Joyce sucking her thump and gently removes it replacing it for a pacifier: "There we go now what do you want to wear? A footed sleeper or plastic panties and a nightie?"

Lucy snuggles meowing

Katie and Hannah come to a decision and buy Lucy a footed sleeper cat design in her size

Heather relaxes on the changing table listening to the humming

Tanya: "I am not sure sweetie would you like me to check you?"

April smiles and lays Joyce down on the bed before grabbing the nightie, diaper and plastic pants ready to change her into

Lucy kisses back and claps nodding at the choice of sleeper chosen for her

Katie smiles snuggling both little girls: "Awww what cutie little girls you both are"

Heather does not feel any signs of a rash so shakes her head: "Noppers mommy me no hurties there"

Tanya: "Yes of course sweetie, it is not crossing any lines if nothing else happens other than checking each other sweetie" She lowers Michael's pants and finds him a little bit wet but not soaked: "Your a little bit wet but not too badly to need changing sweetie"

April: "There's a very good little girl for mommy" She finishes the change diapering her and putting on the plastic panties followed by the nightie too.

Lucy and Katie snuggles closely into Hannah

Heather smiles before snuggling her mommy: "Fankies mommy dat all better"

Tanya nods: "I guess I need to get mommy to change me sweetie then"

April snuggles and kisses Joyce and puts her diaper before putting her hair into pigtails: "Sweetie I need to speak to big girl Joyce, Joyce do you think later you could bath me and Jane please?"

Heather nods and holds out her hand to be lead by her mommy

Tanya smiles: "The main thing is it is the thought that counts and that is one area you certainly excel in"

Katie nods: "Yes I will show mommy them when she comes in, urm Hanny sweetie how about you and Lucy pick out one for me to get for me?"

April to Joyce: "For me just motherly TLC and for Jane it is best to ask her what kind of TLC she needs"

Heather follows shyly behind her mommy Jane staying quiet

Tanya backs Michael up to there mommy: "Yes as we wanted to make sure there be no leaks, Mikey is fine but I am not so fine can you change me please mommy?"

Lucy nods: "What anemel ifs Kaydee?"

Katie smiles and watches them both

April nods smiling: "Thank you you are a great friend and all round great friend if not girlfriend"

Tanya smiles and goes to the Classroom changing room with her mommy: "Fanks mommy"

Heather holds out her arms for Mikey to come and cuddle with her: "Hows my baby bat?"

Lucy nods: "Meow Meows ifs if dems"

Katie smiles lovingly at her two little sisters

April snuggles Joyce once more before they go and find Jane together

Tanya nods blashing: "Yepper mommy me need poopy"

Heather frowns at the news snuggling him closely: "I am very sorry to hear that sweetie"

Lucy smiles and points to the one she thinks is the best one

Katie smiles and gives her nod of approval

April leads the way and they soon find Jane in the classroom changing room: ""There you are love Joyce has a question to ask you once you are done changing Tanya"

Tanya nods and does what she needs to do and as soon as she is done she lets her mommy know

Heather smiles relieved at the news: "Good boy sweetie that is the right thing to do, it will make sure they don't try to harm you any more"

Once it is chosen Katie pays for all three sleepers letting both girls know that the order is on express delivery and should be here tomorrow afternoon

Lucy smiles snuggling Hannah and claps her hands

April nods: "We can wait a little while" She helps with the change

Tanya relaxing listening to her mommies humming

Heather still snuggling with Michael: "Your safety is the number one priority here and then after that its maing sure you are loved by us"

Katie and Lucy are enjoying the snuggles with Hannah

April passes the supplies as needed when asked by Jane

Tanya shakes her head as there is no signs of pain or soreness down there

Heather smiles kissing and cuddling Michael: "What a good baby bat you are for all of us sweetie"

Katie and Lucy giggle at Hannah doing her bunny nose twitching and cuddle and kiss her.