LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Janie And Alex

Let me know what you think, if you would. B)

Janie opened her eyes and rolled over in bed. She kicked the covers off and lay staring at the ceiling. Next to her in bed, Alex stirred. He tucked his share of the blanket around his shoulder and wiggled to get comfortable.

Janie sighed and arranged her pillows behind her, sitting up in bed, when she put her hand in a wet spot on the mattress. She grimaced and wiped her hand on a dry area of the sheet and frowned at Alex. Then she noticed her panties were also wet. Her muscles tensed.

One slow movement at a time, she eased her legs over the side of the bed, which squeaked beneath her, and stood up. She leaned over and began to curl the blanket up around Alex, to keep it from getting wet. But the wet stain on the sheets was under Alex as well.

Janie hurried to the clothes hamper and pulled out the shirt she had worn the day before. She laid it over the wet spot on her side of the bed, and gently eased her half of the blanket away from Alex and over the shirt. Janie froze when Alex mumbled suddenly and rolled to face away from her.

“Morning, sweetie,” she whispered. “I love you.”

Alex exhaled, and Janie stood still while his breathing evened out. Then she slipped out of her wet panties and hid them under a few of the other clothes in the hamper. She slid open the top dresser drawer, while watching Alex over her shoulder. She pulled out a pair of plain, white pair of cotton panties and eased the drawer shut.

As she slipped into her dry panties, she realized the hem of her nightshirt was also wet. She pulled it off and hid it, too, with her wet panties in the hamper. She began to pull another nightshirt from the closet, but straightened it back out on its hanger. Instead, she selected a white blouse with short, ruffled cuffs. She slipped it on. Watching Alex from the corner of her eye, she eased open the bottom dresser drawer and got a pair of loose, black jeans. Closing the drawer, she tucked the jeans under her arm and tiptoed into the hallway.

In the living room, Janie pulled on her jeans, and then went into the kitchen. She flicked a switch on the coffee maker, which burbled to life. She got a cup from the dish drainer and a spoon. She opened the sugar dish, an older ceramic dish with a thick wire clamp that kept it closed, and dug out about half a spoonful of sugar into her cup. She lowered the spoon into the cup, careful not to cause any extra clinking or clanking.

She walked back down the hall to the bathroom and slowly closed the door. She pulled at her long, black locks, brushing them straight as she stood in front of the mirror on the shower door. She had a narrow face and high cheekbones. She knew she was the model for good looks, but she couldn’t help but to think she was too thin, bony. Then her eyes found her waistline and hips in the mirror. Maybe not so thin, she thought. Her mother had told her she had “good birthing hips.” As if.

She went to the sink and turned on the faucet a trifle, and waited while the streamlet pooled in her palms. She lowered her face into the water and wiped her hands up and down the sides of her face and along her forehead. She sighed, turned the faucet tight, and then patted her hands and face with the hand towel hanging on the wall next to the medicine cabinet. She flicked off the light and crept out of the bathroom, peeking in on Alex, who was still sleeping soundly.

Janie tiptoed back out to the living room and gathered her purse and keys from the table by the front door. She checked for her wallet and then zipped her purse shut. She looked the room over and everything seemed to be in place. She leaned her shoulder into the front door, and eased the deadbolt out of its shaft. As she pulled the door open, the seal crackled from being closed overnight, and she winced at the noise. She paused, listening. Nothing. She slipped out into the sunlight and shut the door quietly behind her, locking the deadbolt.

Janie walked to the car, an early 90s model Corolla. She unlocked the driver’s side door and slipped into the front seat. She put her purse into the passenger seat and pulled the door closed, but unlatched. Sticking the key into the ignition, she only unlocked the steering column, and shifted into reverse gear. She eased the car back down the driveway and into the street. The whole neighborhood was quiet, and the windows on the cars still glistened with remnants of morning dew. Pushing the shifter up into the parking gear, Janie turned the key in the ignition and the motor purred to life. She put the car into drive and rolled away from the house.

Alex stirred in bed. He thought he heard a car motor, and he sat up. Twisting around, he leaned over the headboard and pulled the curtain open. He squinted into the sunlight, but saw only a quiet street. Must have been the paper lady, running late. He closed the curtain and rubbed his eyes.

Alex leaned back against the headboard while he tried to wake up. He scratched the top of his curly head, which had become a mass of tangles overnight. They itched terribly when that happened. Alex also noticed that something smelled strange. Eyes still closed, he sniffed the air, trying to place it. The odor was terribly familiar. The feeling made his insides shiver. Déjà vu, he guessed.

He flipped the blanket down to the end of the bed and stood up. His boxers stuck to his thighs. Then he noticed that the bed was wet. He was smelling the all too familiar odor of urine.

“Shit,” Alex swore. It was a good thing that Janie was already up, he thought. Or maybe not. Maybe she already knew. He cursed himself several more times and went to the door. He peeked into the hallway and saw no sign of Janie. He eased the door shut and locked it, and then bolted into action.

He quickly peeled his boxers down and shoved them down the side of the hamper, never noticing Janie’s wet panties and nightshirt in the mix. He opened his drawer and pulled out another pair of boxer shorts and a pair of jeans. He got a polo shirt from the closet. Alex rushed to change his clothes, stumbling into the side of the bed as he tried to get both of his legs into his pants at the same time.

Once he had dressed, he threw the bed pillows onto the floor and stripped the sheets. He found the second of the pair of matching fitted and flat sheets on the closet shelf, and he proceeded to make the bed. He quickly felt around all the edges of the blanket, which appeared dry, so he laid it out on the bed and flipped the edge over, to give the appearance of having been slept in. He bundled the dirty sheets – along with the shirt Janie had laid out and which he had not spotted – into a ball to hide the wetness, and he shoved that, too, into the top of the hamper.

Alex’s heart pounded in his chest. He surveyed the room. Everything seemed in order. He went to the door and quietly unlocked and opened it. Still out of view of the living room, Alex shook his arms out and then rubbed his face. He took a deep breath and paused. Then he strolled into the hallway.

Alex got out to the living room, but Janie was not there either. He smelled coffee, and he went into the kitchen. He saw the cup, filled with sugar, on the counter.

“Janie?” Alex called. No response. “Hey, Jane.” Still nothing.

Alex got the pot and poured coffee into the waiting cup. He stirred it, enjoying the quiet tinkle of metal against ceramic. He rinsed the spoon and set it in the drainer, and then took a small sip from the cup.

Blowing tendrils of steam from the top of the cup, Alex walked back to the living room. He frowned and scratched at the stubble along his jaw. Except for the coffee, he saw no sign of Janie. Then he noticed that her purse and the car keys were gone from the table by the door.

“What the heck?” Alex mumbled.

Janie pulled into the pharmacy’s side parking lot and shut off the car engine. She heaved a long sigh, took the key from the ignition, opened the door, and stepped out into the sunshine. Set to the rhythm of her sandals slapping her heels, Janie walked toward the pharmacy, which loomed bright and empty for a Sunday morning.

No sooner had the sliding doors opened for her than she heard a perky voice to her left.

“Good morning,” a young clerk said from the front register. She was about twenty, had straight dark hair, and wore a nose ring. Janie wondered about the state of the world, when nose rings were acceptable apparel on the job. And that was only a small sign that times were changing.

“Morning,” Janie said. She forced a smile.

“Can I help you find anything?” the clerk asked, before Janie could get more than a half dozen steps inside.

“No, I think I’m set. But thanks.” Janie hoped there was another clerk available, perhaps at the pharmacy counter. She walked straight down the center aisle.

Turning to her right, Janie caught two figures in white behind the pharmacy counter and several people in line. She swore under her breath and headed down one of the aisles. She glanced up. Bath and body, the sign indicated, among other notations. She browsed the shelves, pacing down the aisle, and paused in front of the shower soaps, gels, shampoos, and conditioners. To her left, she spotted bath powders. She picked up one of the bottles and scanned the back label. She twisted the cap and sniffed the opening, then twisted it closed again and replaced the bottle on the shelf. She stole a quick glance over the shelf, toward the pharmacy, and then circled around to the next aisle.

Baby supplies. She walked past a shelf of bottles, bibs, pacifiers, and formula. On the other side, the shelf was lined with Huggies, Pampers, Luvs, and generic brands. At the end of the aisle, she paused. Larger packages of Goodnites, in blues and pinks, took up as much space on the shelf as the baby diapers. Janie blushed. She stepped out into the main aisle, nearly bumping an elderly woman, to whom she apologized quietly. Then she paused.

Janie went back down the baby aisle, and scanned the rows of diapers. She turned around and surveyed the other side. Halfway down the aisle, she spotted wipes. She walked over and reviewed the options: tubs, travel packs, refills; and Pampers, Huggies, and generics. She selected a tan-colored tub of Huggies wipes and read the front panel. Shea butter sounded good to her.

Around the next aisle, she pretended to peruse the notebooks, pens, envelopes and other business supplies. She meandered through the aisle, glancing up occasionally to peek into the pharmacy. By the time she reached the end of the aisle, one customer remained at the pick-up counter. Janie saw only one woman in white, behind the counter, and she seemed preoccupied with a phone call.

She slipped into the main aisle and past the pharmacy counter. She felt certain that any moment, someone would recognize that she was in fact on fire, and would run over to dump a bucket of gasoline on her. But no one paid her the least bit of attention. The woman at the counter, the same woman with whom she had nearly collided in the aisle a moment ago, was busy digging in her purse. The pharmacist had her back turned, phone to one ear, wagging her finger at nothing in particular.

Looking up as far as she could without raising her head noticeably, Janie read “Feminine Hygiene” on one of the signs. She turned down that aisle. She walked halfway down, stooped, and selected a pack of overnight pads. Then she looked up and down the aisle and frowned. Janie had been sure she was in the right aisle. She looked up and scanned the signs, finally spotting it. Great, she thought. It had a section all to itself.

She strode down to the end of the aisle and turned. She passed two aisles on her right and went into the last one, next to the wall. She slowed her pace, and saw the pharmacist, but the customer at the counter was blocked by the rows of shelves. Janie passed the urinals, catheters, and alarms. She spotted them, put on her best business face, and grabbed the first two medium sized packages she could find. She took two bags of Attends, one in each hand by the carrying straps, and tucked the tub of baby wipes beneath one arm and the pads beneath the other.

Without looking to see if anyone noticed, she hurried back toward the front of the store, but paused before she reached the front. She swore under he breath. She had forgotten the powder. Janie looked back over her shoulder. She didn’t see anyone, but she wondered if she should risk it. Cursing her luck, she doubled back.

Her cheeks burned as she walked into the baby aisle. She quickly grabbed a large bottle of Johnson’s Baby Powder and gripped her thumb around it, while one of the bags dangled from her fingers. Eyes on the ground, she hurried back out to the center aisle and bumped the elderly woman from the pharmacy counter.

“I’m so sorry!” Janie exclaimed. “Are you alright?”

The woman bent slowly to pick up her prescription bag. Janie offered her hand before realizing that she still had a bag of diapers dangling from that one, too. But the woman accepted and Janie helped her straight.

“Oh, I’m okay, dear. Thank you,” the woman said. “But do please be more careful. We wouldn’t want any serious accidents, would we?” The woman smiled.

“Of course not,” Janie agreed, blushing furiously. She smiled weakly and sped toward the front of the store.

One other customer was in line, leaning over the counter as he pointed to a particular area of the cigarette rack in attempting to direct a confused male clerk. Janie was thankful for a different clerk than the one she met when she came in. Nevertheless, her face burned with self-conscious fire. Janie waited.

“I can help someone at the photo counter,” a female voice called out.

Janie cast a sideways glance in the voice’s direction. The perky girl from the front counter earlier was smiling eagerly.

“Ma’am?” the female clerk called. Janie decided to ignore it. She could wait.

“Ma’am,” the voice called again, “I can take you over here.”

Janie looked over again and her eyes met the clerk’s eyes. The young clerk waved her over with a smile. She realized that continuing to ignore the offer would create more of a scene, so she put on a grim smile and went to the photo counter.

Janie lifted each of the bags as high as she could, and slid them up onto the counter. Then she set down her other purchases. She dug into her purse and pulled out a small wad of cash, which she flipped through.

The girl grabbed one of the bags nonchalantly and turned it, searching for the bar code. She smiled at Janie as she aimed the bar code gun at the label and punched a key on the register.

“I’m sorry,” the girl said, still smiling. “I don’t think I have a bag for these.” She moved the bags aside and pulled the other items forward.

“Oh, that’s okay,” Janie said. She laid a twenty dollar bill on the counter and pulled the two bags down from the counter, setting them on the floor on each side of her.

“Comes to thirty-two sixteen,” the girl said.

“Wow,” Janie remarked, flipping out a ten and a five and handing them to the clerk.

“Yeah, that’s what I thought,” the girl said. She laughed. “I guess such big diapers go for a big price.”

Janie blushed. “I suppose so,” she said.

“I guess it beats all the hassle of extra laundry, if you have the money,” the girl continued. “But I hope it gets better for you.”

“They’re not for me. They’re for my husband,” Janie blurted. “I mean, for my husband’s mother. My mother-in-law. She’s visiting.”

“Whatever,” the girl said, smiling and handing back a couple of dollar bills and a handful of change.

Janie, shocked, stuttered in protest, but the girl cut her off.

“I mean that I don’t care who they’re for,” the girl said, shrugging as she put the last of the items in a bag and handed it over to Janie. “If everything is great with you, then I’m happy. If not, then I hope things gets better.” She flashed a smile.

“Well, thanks,” Janie mumbled. “I didn’t mean to –“

“No sweat,” the girl said. “I have those days, too. We’re all human.”

“Thanks,” Janie said again, offering a weak smile.

Janie collected her things and was met with a rush of warm air from outside as the sliding glass doors opened. She squinted and peered into the parking lot, searching for her car. On a bench against the wall a few feet away, a curly-haired woman about forty, with freckles, stroked the buzz cut on a young boy next to her. The boy looked to be thirteen or so, and was sitting on the bench next to the woman, with his knees drawn up to his chest. A rectangular shaped package, double-bagged and knotted at the top, sat at the pair’s feet. The woman spoke quietly, but Janie overheard her.

“Look, honey. I know this isn’t something you want to do,” the woman said. “But it’s for the best. At least these will keep you dry. You won’t wake up shivering every morning. Won’t that be better?”

The boy remained silent.

“It’s normal, really.” The woman pressed on. “Look. That lady there has two bags of diapers, even bigger than yours.”

“Shut up,” the boy hissed.

Janie cringed. She felt sorry for the boy. She wondered how many times that female clerk saw this sort of scene, and scenes like Janie’s, played out every day. She told herself that that should give her reason to feel better, not worse. But she didn’t believe it. Janie spotted her car and hurried away from the mother and son, across the parking lot, with what now seemed like enormous bags slapping against her hips as she walked. Suddenly Janie wished she could teleport.

Alex scrubbed his hair vigorously as he rinsed it beneath the shower head. He turned and let the steaming water massage his shoulders. After a moment, he reached around and twisted the faucets off.

Alex shook his head, spraying water all inside the walls. He ran both hands through his hair, ringing out the excess. Reaching outside the shower door, he grabbed a towel and flipped it lengthwise over his head as he began to dry off his back and shoulders. He laid the towel out on top of his head, drying his hair, and stepped out onto the bath mat.

When he finished dressing, Alex took a brush and peered through the fogged mirror on the shower door as he worked through his still damp hair. He brushed his teeth and splashed on a small bit of aftershave. He was not going to bother with shaving this morning. He would worry about that on Monday. As Alex turned out the bathroom light, he heard a car door outside. He went out to the kitchen.

Janie backed slowly into the front door, easing it open behind her. Janie swore under her breath as she struggled with the two bags of diapers and the additional plastic bag from the pharmacy. She took all three in one hand, holding it behind her while she turned the knob on the door, with her other hand. The door eased shut with just a click. Janie paused, listening.

Janie turned around and squealed, dropping one handle of the plastic pharmacy bag, spilling its content. Alex had slipped up on her, standing just a few steps away.

“Well, good morning to you, too,” Alex said. “What’s all this?”

“Oh, God, Alex,” Janie said, breathless. “You scared the crap out of me.”

“You sure it wasn’t the piss?” Alex remarked.

“What does it matter?” Janie frowned. “It’s just an expression.”

“That’s more than just an expression running down the inside of your jeans there, sweetheart,” Alex said.

Eyes wide, Janie looked down at herself, standing bow-legged. Sure enough, her blue jeans were stained dark at her crotch, with dark stains running down each leg, as far down as one of her knees.

“I think you’re supposed to put the diaper on before you piss yourself,” Alex said. He glanced at the two bags she still held and at the baby powder and wipes on the floor.

Mouth agape, at a loss for words, Janie’s lips parted several times in silence before she spoke.

“They’re for you, you jerk,” she snapped. “You’re the one that pissed all over me this morning. Remember?”

“The hell I did,” Alex shot back, annoyed.

“Why don’t we go take a look?” Janie countered, dropping the two bags of diapers by the door. She brushed past Alex, toward the hallway.

“Wait,” Alex said.

Janie turned and planted her fists on her hips. She eyed him for several seconds before speaking. “Why?”

“I changed it,” Alex said, hanging his head.

“So you knew. You were trying to cover it up.” Janie glared at Alex from across the room. “And you’re making fun of me? You overgrown baby.”

“Wait, now,” Alex said, hurt. “Why the name calling? It was an accident. It’s never happened before.”

“Oh, sure. It’s fine when you make fun of me, knowing full well that you were guilty. But you want me to go easy on you?” Janie scowled.

Alex sighed and Janie stalked down the hallway.

“Why don’t you come bring your diapers and things back to the bedroom, baby,” Janie called out to him.

Masterfully played out. The male (I'm terrible with names) had no idea that the woman had wet the bed too! But then again it puts some doubt in my mind, maybe the woman got wet from the male or vice versa?!? WHAT COULD IT BE!! WHO WET THE BED! I guess I'll have to wait.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...