LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Masterbation

• 1 month later...

Ohhhhh goodness me! Very much so. I find just putting on my diaper can start causing me to feel all warm and fuzzy. I find wearing either dry/wet/messy/messy wet to be quite stimulating to me. No matter what I am doing I always tend to find myself caressing the front of my diaper, however I make no effort to stop myself. The only drawback is when out and about in public and wearing my diaper. The "itch" is the there, the "need" is there, but no way in hell shall I succumb....lol. Would be extremely embarrassing to explain to the police, let alone a Judge!:giljotiini:

I'm definitely trying to abstain from masturbating for awhile now as I don't want to lose the desire to wear. I'm going on 3 weeks now - will be interesting to see if I can last like 2 months! And if as people say, the longer term wear will smooth out the sexual aspect of it...

On ?12?/?04?/?2016 at 6:51 AM, Pamperable said:

I'm definitely trying to abstain from masturbating for awhile now as I don't want to lose the desire to wear. I'm going on 3 weeks now - will be interesting to see if I can last like 2 months! And if as people say, the longer term wear will smooth out the sexual aspect of it...

2 months without masturbating?

On 4/12/2016 at 4:51 PM, Pamperable said:

More than 3 days drives me insane. I have to masturbate to try to keep the thoughts out of my head during the day.

On 4/12/2016 at 2:51 PM, Pamperable said:

Does not sound healthy

On 4/12/2016 at 4:51 PM, Pamperable said:

While I wish you the best of luck in your goal, are you not concerned that your plumbing

Edited by JonBoi65
spelling correction
12 hours ago, crinklyplastic said:

I don't as much as I used to but I've come to the conclusion that the Hitachi Magic wand is absolutely amazing for this purpose...

As soon as I put my pink little diaper I always have to play with my self for at least a little bit and any time I have something warm down there I'll be busy for the next few hours

Because I'm incontinent I nearly always wake up wet but if I masturbate into my nappy before I go to sleep I always end up waking up in a really soaked nappy. so for me it two fold I get the relief from masturbation and then I get a second thrill waking up the next day in a nappy fit to burst

2 hours ago, billy1234 said:

Because I'm incontinent I nearly always wake up wet but if I masturbate into my nappy before I go to sleep I always end up waking up in a really soaked nappy. so for me it two fold I get the relief from masturbation and then I get a second thrill waking up the next day in a nappy fit to burst

While I happily train myself to become more and more diaper wetting dependent, I have found that if I enjoy a lovely moment of masturbating into my diaper I tend to wake up in the morning with a much wetter diaper than normal. I can only attribute this extra wet pleasure to how it may be possible that masturbating just makes you feel more relaxed and comfy in your diaper for the night:beer:

• 1 month later...

I always thought it was "Man who go to bed with hard problem wake up with solution in hand"

• 3 months later...
On 7/20/2006 at 11:24 AM, porter said:

My S/O is not so into actual sex when I'm doing the diaper thing (sounds like a lot of folks are in that situation), but one thing I/we do is to use her Hitachi Magic Wand (which is basically a very powerful vibrator) over my Abri-Form. Amazing.

I do the same thing, with the same vibrator, but usually by myself.

Yes. Diapers have always been a turn-on for me. Usually I have to deal with my "morning wood," then retape for a snugger fit.

I have noticed that I do lose the desire to keep wearing every now and then after doing the dirty deed, but mainly because either I'm really tired and just mindlessly take the diaper off, or I get impatient waiting to go from "attention" to "at ease."

• Like 1