LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Masterbation

• 1 year later...

I also love to masturbate in my diaper; that’s how I do it most of the time. I usually make myself cum once in the morning before I go to work and once at night before I go to sleep. I use a massager on the outside of my plastic pants until I ejaculate into my clean cloth diaper. I like to feel my warm semen on my smooth mons before it’s absorbed by the cloth. When I’m not living alone, I prefer regular sex. Several girlfriends have rubbed me off in my diaper though, and I like to remember those times when I get myself off. I’ve pretty much given up on the idea of finding someone who is okay with me having to wear diapers long-term.

I occassionally like to masturbate in my diapers, but I enjoy wearing them just as much. I normally will masturbate when I first put one on, and then continue to wear diapers for a few days. Changing them when they get too wet. Unfortunately, once I get off, normally I can go about a week or two before I even desire to get off again. I guess there is something wrong with me.

I have one diaper I masterbate with, but I have the same problem. Once I masterbate and cum(feels great!) I lose interest in diapers for weeks at a time. The bad thing is the only I can think of while wearing a diaper is masterbating! Someone please help me with this!

I have one diaper I masterbate with, but I have the same problem. Once I masterbate and cum(feels great!) I lose interest in diapers for weeks at a time. The bad thing is the only I can think of while wearing a diaper is masterbating! Someone please help me with this!

Enjoy the feeling while you can....you can take the edge off if you wear a diaper a little more often...and get used to it, used to doing other things while still enwrapped in that nice, warm, comfy padding...

Dill Pickle

my first ever ejaculation as a pre-teen was into a Curity gauze diaper.

friction can be a problem in either wet or dry diapers. I use Gerber baby pants

with a bit of KY over my member inside my diapers. SUPER sensitive. No mess.

Also, I sometimes use plastic pants with a little lubricant inside and no diapers.

Sometimes I wear diapers over the plastic pants.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

I have worn diapers for fun nearly all my life. I was put back into diapers for wetting my bed when I was three. Then, after my mother stopped diapering me despite the fact that I was still wetting the bed, I would ask her to put me back into diapers. She didn't, so I resorted to wearing makeshift diapers under my pajamas starting when I was about eight.

The first time I masturbated in a diaper I was about eleven. I was rock hard, if not very big. (I only wish that I could get that hard now). I masturbated in diapers all through my teens, using Cloth diapers and disposibles that I ordered from Sears. I still have the pin-on and snap-on diapers and the flannel lined plastic pants that I used back then.

As I've grown older, I still masturbate in diapers, but more and more I find that just the wearing is more appealing than the sexual aspect. I often go all day wetting and changing my diapers without ever getting an erection or masturbating. Just the act of wearing and wetting is enjoyable, and the masturbation becomes secondary. I still get a sexual thrill out of seeing pictures of women in diapers and especially videos of women getting their diapers changed, and this often leads to masturbation, but not always while I am wearing diapers. I would love to meet a woman who was into diapers as much as I am, and, if I did, I am sure that diaper changes would often lead to sex, but the wearing, wetting, and changing of diapers is very enjoyable as well.

• 7 years later...

I find that if I masturbate to orgasm in a diaper, my interest in wearing diapers pretty much evaporates instantly.

The same thing happens to me as well. I masturbate with a soaked diaper and then instantly I want to take it off and not get into another diaper for quite awhile.

There are so many ways we are different as ABDL folks, but not wanting to wear for awhile after masturbation or sex seems to be pretty much unanimous. Lose the sex drive and the desire to wear is down.

It's because it's too charged an item for you. Same happens to all of us just starting out.

If you were to wear 24/7 for enough time, it would smooth both the highs and lows out. Putting one on wouldn't cause immediate arousal, and finishing wouldn't cause immediate self-loathing.

Not for everyone, not the least of which due to the cost, but I find it highly beneficial to mellow out the extreme emotional swings you get with occasional wearing.

I enjoy "masturbation" while laying on my diaper spread out on my bed. This enables me to enjoy my fantasy of "mommy" raising and spreading my legs, sliding a dry diaper under me, pulling the diaper up between my legs and fastening the diaper with pins.

It's because it's too charged an item for you. Same happens to all of us just starting out.

If you were to wear 24/7 for enough time, it would smooth both the highs and lows out. Putting one on wouldn't cause immediate arousal, and finishing wouldn't cause immediate self-loathing.

Not for everyone, not the least of which due to the cost, but I find it highly beneficial to mellow out the extreme emotional swings you get with occasional wearing.

Seconded. A lot of people (including myself) start out with thinking diapers are only sexual for them, and they reinforce it by embracing the binge right after cumming. It took me a while to separate

Funny I have been thinking about this, and it is changing for me as I indulge more and more, not 24/7 but I wear a lot I am finding I can slip back into a Diaper after Masturbation as a normal routine now. Interesting...

• 3 months later...

Diapers are sexual for me. When I'm wet and messy I like the release and I like to feel the smooth plastic shell in the back while doing it. After I'm finished, it's into the shower and unless I've got work, into another diaper that I will wet to capacity with the aid of tons of water. Although when I was a drinker I could drink a couple "man cans" of bud light and soak about 3 24/7s in a matter of hours

Diapers were sexual for me before I started wearing full-time, then as Baby Brian said, long-term wear smoothed out the sexuality.

Oddly enough, they actually have become sexual for me again now that I'm untrained - because my sex life basically has to be managed around my diapers. Actual penetrative sex requires me to time my fluid intake very carefully and to shower beforehand and so on. Almost anything that involves just staying padded is easier - so of course diapers have become a lot larger part of my sex life than they previously were.