LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Masterbation

I've gotten to wear as I lounge around through the day I'll give my diaper a rub as often I like when I am alone. With in moments I get myself to ejaculate without needing an erection to experience an orgasm and can repeat as often as I feel. If I didn't ejaculate it would be closer to when I masturbated at age 8. I am a DL but "playing" like when I was a little boy is all the regressive behavior I need.

I’m a little jelly of all you guys that can nut in your diaper. I’ve tried and it never works out. I still masturbate with a diaper on, but I pull my junk out the side and have to use my hand to make things work. I just don’t get enough stimulation rubbing my diaper to get anywhere. The fact I’m circumcised probably isn’t helping things. I know everyone is different and I’m still having plenty of fun, but that sure does sound nice.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/17/2018 at 9:32 PM, rosalie.bent said:

Are there any ABDLs who DONT masturbate in their nappies??

Yep, here's another one. When I am in diapers I'm in little-space which means I am 3, so I don't do anything in a diaper that a 3 year old wouldn't do.

3 hours ago, littleTomás said:

Yep, here's another one. When I am in diapers I'm in little-space which means I am 3, so I don't do anything in a diaper that a 3 year old wouldn't do.

Well, I'm in nappies all day every day now, so I've got to act adult a lot of the time.  But the nappy reminds me I'm a little really, so I don't feel the need to do anything inappropriate.  Anyway, Mummy should look after that side of me, and she does.  And it's a lot easier as you get older anyway.

On 11/18/2018 at 2:29 PM, SoggySoCal said:

I’m a little jelly of all you guys that can nut in your diaper. I’ve tried and it never works out. I still masturbate with a diaper on, but I pull my junk out the side and have to use my hand to make things work. I just don’t get enough stimulation rubbing my diaper to get anywhere. The fact I’m circumcised probably isn’t helping things. I know everyone is different and I’m still having plenty of fun, but that sure does sound nice.

One thing my wife/mommy used to make me do during supervised masturbation sessions is remove my wet diaper and have me roll it around my wee wee.  I was then instructed to place it on the bathroom sink or edge of the bed with it still wrapped around me and told to start thrusting.  If the diaper was not stimulating me enough I simply placed my hand on top it and I could have an orgasm in seconds.  It basically turned my diaper into that gushy, hot soft place between a woman's legs.

On 10/10/2015 at 2:48 AM, wetdiaper222 said:

The same thing happens to me as well. I masturbate with a soaked diaper and then instantly I want to take it off and not get into another diaper for quite awhile.

Hi I used to be exactly like that but now I'm determined to stay 24/7 I'm actually getting the urge to masturbate far less and when I have I keep them on even though there is still an urge to remove them afterwards

4 hours ago, DaveeBEd said:

Hi I used to be exactly like that but now I'm determined to stay 24/7 I'm actually getting the urge to masturbate far less and when I have I keep them on even though there is still an urge to remove them afterwards

The more you wear diapers the more it becomes easier to make your sissies and roll over and go to sleep.  After a year I have zero desire to remove my diaper after a masturbatory release.  That is perhaps the biggest challenge wearing diapers 24/7.

• 3 weeks later...

Do any other males who masturbate in their diaper feel that a warm, wet diaper feels a lot like a woman's vagina?  For me it is definitely the closest thing I have ever felt like the real thing.  I believe this has a lot to do with why men masturbate so much in their diapers.  I personally even prefer my diaper over having sexual intercourse but I believe a lot of that is because I do not have to maintain an erection to orgasm in my diaper.

Also, for woman that masturbate in their diapers, what is the feeling like for you?  Does it simulate an actual sex act performed by a partner like oral sex?  Are your orgasms for intense using a diaper to masturbate?

• Like 2
On 12/18/2018 at 6:28 PM, MarkSmith said:

The more you wear diapers the more it becomes easier to make your sissies and roll over and go to sleep.  After a year I have zero desire to remove my diaper after a masturbatory release.  That is perhaps the biggest challenge wearing diapers 24/7.

That's exactly the same feeling for me too

I just rub myself through my diaper. Doesn't even get all hard, and within minutes I get relief. Well that was before condemning my self into chastity, again. So now I cannot do that either. And I don't miss it to be honest. Wetting and messing my diaper gives me mental relief, now.

I do not masturbate in my diaper I used too when I was younger but not anymore. Over time the desire to do so vanished and I am fine with it. My guilty pleasure is more leaning towards waking up in a wet diaper and walking around in it for a little while.

• 9 months later...

Here is my masturbation pillow.  After years of using one of our regular pillows to masturbate with from our bed it was decided that I needed my own pillow to hump.  Mommy did not want my pee pee leaking out of my diaper and staining our good pillows.  Now I get a chioce who I want to make love to...Princess Aurora or Princess Belle lol.

20191017_192325.jpg

20191017_192338.jpg

• 1 month later...

I am a grey-Ace Diapered Sissified Baby. I have a stuffie named Penelope. I love to have my Mistress put a threefinger gobby of petroleum jelly in my diaper around the front where my anatomy can rub slickly against the diaper. I then make a romantic date night with Penelope and make a gooey out of my gobby. It is pleasureable on my stomach the most but I can find pleasure with most any position. Lotion, lube, urine, and prior climax have all been useful for lube in diaper love. 

• 3 weeks later...
Has anyone taken a baby sized nappy as some kind of masturbation rag??? 
I use baby diapers, soaked diapers are fun

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk

One thing my wife/mommy used to make me do during supervised masturbation sessions is remove my wet diaper and have me roll it around my wee wee.  I was then instructed to place it on the bathroom sink or edge of the bed with it still wrapped around me and told to start thrusting.  If the diaper was not stimulating me enough I simply placed my hand on top it and I could have an orgasm in seconds.  It basically turned my diaper into that gushy, hot soft place between a woman's legs.
I would love that

My favorite way to masturbate is wearing a soak diaper (obviously lol) but I plan ahead of time to make the biggest mess that I can hold. After I mess in my soaked diaper, I would squish it around, go to bed, wake up in the morning go #1 and #2 (if I can) and the masturbate and hump it for a good while and my plushies :)

When I started  wearing diapers again  it almost always ended with masterbating 

Now I mostly sleep in my diapers wet like a baby should and then just take them off in the morning 

Every now and then when I go into regression and little space I may end up cumming in my diapers as I remind myself I’m a good girl 

while rubbing my diapers usually through my onesie 

I actually don’t like doing that but it’s my only way of sexual release these days unless I just rub my clitty like a normal sissy girl