LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Masterbation

I get erection just looking at a diaper unfolded and laying there. I generally lay on my stomach on a pillow and rub the pillow on the front of the diaper. But this habit makes the testicles hurt with pressure later on. And I just found out I got a lump on my cord. Had an ultrasound done to make sure it wasn't cancer. Turned out it was just a hydrocell completely normal. But I think that hydrocell was caused from diaper masterbation. Time and time again even when I'm not masterbating or wearing a diaper. I feel pressure on the testical. Anyone else got this problem with pressure afterward even days without masturbating?

I feel very excited just thinking of putting on my diaper. Also after orgasm I stay in my diapers as I would be prone to falling asleep and would want the protection and comfort of my diapers.

On 9/6/2016 at 4:45 PM, dondiomj said:

I get erection just looking at a diaper unfolded and laying there. I generally lay on my stomach on a pillow and rub the pillow on the front of the diaper. But this habit makes the testicles hurt with pressure later on. And I just found out I got a lump on my cord. Had an ultrasound done to make sure it wasn't cancer. Turned out it was just a hydrocell completely normal. But I think that hydrocell was caused from diaper masterbation. Time and time again even when I'm not masterbating or wearing a diaper. I feel pressure on the testical. Anyone else got this problem with pressure afterward even days without masturbating?

Sounds like you need to slow down and don't beat them soo hard...

• 1 year later...

I love to masturbate in my cloth diapers and plastic panties. Especially in the morning after the diaper gets  changed. My wife cleans me up and rubs on a coat of rash cream and I get a large erection. She will help me cum into my fresh clean cloth diapers.then she pinned them on me and pulls back up my plastic panties. She says your in fresh diapers with a fresh load of cum. Now be a good boy and put on your jeans

• 3 months later...

Yes diaper masturbation is a good part of my sex life also. My wife just finished changing my wet and soiled diaper. Now that I am all cleaned , putting back on my cloth diapers she always likes to make sure that I have diaper rash cream put back on my bottom hand between my legs. As she rubs it in I get very horny. As you pins on my double cloth diapers I got a big hard on poking the front of my diapers up. She says this boy looks very happy. Would you like me to help you with that she said. I said you need to think I need to cum? Then she says I think you need to. And I would like it in the front of your diaper. After all you got fresh diapers on so you need some cum in them. It didn't take long for me to orgasm in my diapers. As she rubbed the front of my diapers. She said all diaper boys need fresh load of cum in the front of their diaper and wear it. So you could see the wet spot in the front of my diaper and plastic panties. Now my wife helps me  finish getting my clothes on. She just smiles and says I am so glad that I make you cum in your diaper cuz it makes you so happy. And I am happy because I sex you up and you're wearing it in your pants.

• 7 months later...

I love masturbating in my nappies wetting often gives me an erection and I love the warmth of my wet nappies against my willy and playing with it after wetting. Plus cumming in a wet nappy feels amazing I do it as much as possible 

On 7/20/2006 at 11:24 AM, porter said:

My S/O is not so into actual sex when I'm doing the diaper thing (sounds like a lot of folks are in that situation), but one thing I/we do is to use her Hitachi Magic Wand (which is basically a very powerful vibrator) over my Abri-Form. Amazing.

Thumbs up to this, crazy amazing.

My wife and I have just recently decided that for now on I am not even allowed to touch my wee wee through my diaper.  All my sissies are to be made while humping my diapers while looking directly at her.  Two nights ago while masturbating she became tired of humiliating me while masturbating and simply told me to drop my sissies in my diaper right this second so she could hurry up and throw them away.  Needless to say I released immediately.

I only masturbate in my diaper simply by rubbing outside on my diaper. It usually takes less than a couple of minutes to orgasm, and then I just carry on with what ever I was doing before. A warm and wet diaper is the best feeling ever.

Diapers are convenient even for masturbation as there's no need to cleanup. Only when I need to change hours later because by then I'm soaked.

• Like 2

Funny thing happens when you do that:

-If you got a runny nose then it stops being runny and your nose opens up for a few mins.

-If you got a headache then it stops until you stop doing your release stuff. All the blood is going to that stick instead of your head

-Its a cheat sheet for not taking sleeping pills(if your male)...not that I do or anything,just throwing that info out there as I found. That knocks you out cold.

-Your groin gets really warm(I think so much so that you stop making tadpoles for a short time)

-Diapers also work as a condom...No way those tadpoles will get past the diaper core destined for creating a human. Wonder if they are cheaper then a actual condom

-Used diapers are the easiest to help reach your climax. No clue why.

Have fun and try not to fantasize anything illegal while doing it.

My first ever masturbation was in a diaper, that was before I even knew what masturbation was, I would just rub my diaper because I liked feeling the outside of my diaper with my hand, when all of a sudden I started feeling good and, yea you know what comes next. After that experience my brain cemented a connection between diapers and pleasure, years later even when wearing almost 24/7 I still get excited when wearing and using my diapers.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, foofybabykitten said:

My first ever masturbation was in a diaper, that was before I even knew what masturbation was, I would just rub my diaper because I liked feeling the outside of my diaper with my hand, when all of a sudden I started feeling good and, yea you know what comes next. After that experience my brain cemented a connection between diapers and pleasure, years later even when wearing almost 24/7 I still get excited when wearing and using my diapers.

I was the same way.  My first orgasm was achieved by humping our carpeted bathroom floor.  At the time I had no idea what it was I was doing I just knew that it felt amazing.  When I reached orgasm I remember standing up thinking something was wrong.  I have been sexually addicted to diapers every since.

I discovered masturbation in the bathtub one night when I was in junior high school. It wasn't until later that I connected peeing my underwear with masturbation. After that, I was hooked. It's great.

I used to, but these days that's only going to happen in bed with Mummy, and there's no nappies when I'm in bed with Mummy.  For now, anyway.  Things change as you get older, and things change as you get used to them.  I'm in nappies a lot of the time now, so I'm not sexually aroused just because I'm in a nappy.  By choice I don't masturbate any more, unless I'm with Mummy and she's initiated it.  That would have been difficult when I was younger, but it's a lot easier now.  I'm very comfortable with that.  The desperation of sexual frustration I often had when I was younger has gone now, and that makes life a lot more relaxed.  Being masturbated once a week is all I need now, and it's enough to avoid uncomfortable erections in my nappy, which I really don't like.  The sexual drive is still there, but it's so much easier to deal with.

• 1 month later...

I just rub myself on the outside of my diaper. Usually I get relief within minutes in my diaper, and just continued with what ever I need to carry on with. Change my diaper when it needs to be changed, wet or messy or both.

Actually I have done this for so long, rubbing / humping in my diaper, to get relief, that I haven't masturbated the usual way for several years. Haven't been necesary.

I often masturbate in a used diaper right before changing time if my girlfriend doesn't decide to masturbate me or have sex I find its best to to it right before taking the used diaper off that way I can get cleaned up immediately and not have to worry about unwanted erections while diapered I like my diapers tight so it can be uncomfortable to be erect for long duration while diapered 

I'm in to Estim, Chastity and of course diaper wearing and use. Recently I combined all three by ordering a chastity cage that has conductive rubber pads in the tube. So now I will put the chastity cage on, connect the electrodes and diaper up. With Estim its best to go slow,,, hours. I will normally drink plenty of fluids while setting the Estim on low.  So now you have the constant electrical stimulation going on while soaking my diaper. In time you gradually increase the electrical current and in time you have whats know know as a HFO or hand free orgasm.  Good for hours of fun.  

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

While diapered my erection is trapped still bent and facing down and swollen - I use a Hitachi focused on the head of my cock I affectionately call my button. The entire diaper vibrates wave after wave of pleasure across my balls and even tickles my asshole. The climax is always intense as I cum in the padding. I like to keep I going as long as I can handle the orgasm. This method makes fantasizing about any possessing any genitals I desire very enjoyable. It is, of course, is most pleasurable in a wet diaper. Also very humiliating (sooo hot) to be forced and or watched. I feel it’s a waste not to cum in diaper now. ?

• 4 weeks later...

If I'm in the mood, I rub myself to an orgasm through my diaper, and then just continues with what I was doing or planned to do, while staying in the same diaper. Actually it's a stealthy way to masturbate. As a matter of fact when I think, this way has been my only way of getting an orgasm for years now.

Wetting my diaper always makes my hard right after. I love rubbing myself through the wet diaper until I cum and just continuing to wear it as long as possible, feeling the wet from the diaper, and stickiness from my own cum.