LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Misgendered in public.

Eir

Yep- that happened about 6 months into my abandoned transition. It was while shopping at Sears in the ladies department, dressed androgynously without make-up or anything. The nice lady came over to see if I needed help, I said I was just looking but thank you. In a southern drawl she said "Let me know if you need anything ma'am- I'll be right over there" as she pointed to her desk, then she went back.. After that there were many more times. Once or twice it was a guy who'd be like "Can I help you ma'am- er sir- er ma'am, uh can I help you with anything? as their face turned red. Kind of fun watching their binary gender system get a smack-down like that :roflmao:

Betty, I am intrigued, you mentioned that you abandoned your transition, but you still identify as trans? I feel like I am living in a man as opposed to actually being a man. I express myself through symbolically feminine activities. My aural gender is feminine, but my physical sex isn't.

Trans is what is inside me, the abandoned transition an unfortunate result of the real world circumstances I am in :( I did live 2 years as a woman and found it far closer to the real me than living as a male :D But I can do the guy thing due to too many years experience of trying to make myself what I really am not :whistling: While not optimal, my life now allows me to survive so that maybe someday I can pick up where I left off.

I never thought I could post in this section :blush: But on this topic I guess I will chime in. Probably ohhh say 8 or 9 years ago, I worked around the corner from my house so I walked to work. I had Blonde hair just below my shoulder blades/mid back. I normally would just put it in a standard pony tail if it was hot ( Worked in side/but out side kinda thing). Anyway I was sweating alot and moving around a bit, and it kept sticking to the side of face and getting in my mouth.

On two separate occasions I was identified as a 'lady' by (possibly unobservant?) children. Any pleasure that could be derived from this was toned down a bit because A: I was facing away, B: My mouth was firmly shut and C: I was deeply self-closeted at the time. Still, it happened :P

BTW, what is the considerate address one gives to someone who is neither or both "Sir" or "Ma'am"? The word doesn't exist because the society doesn't want it to; it wants separation instead of confluence, discord instead of harmony, confusion instead of understanding.

Trans* lexicon in recent years has taken on a pronoun set based on the letter 'Z' (Ze, Zhe, etc.) which I have yet to memorise, with 'Zir' as the title. Other invented third pronouns such as 'hir' and 'shi' are much less known and haven't really been adopted outside of very small circles-within-circles. On the other hand, in Germany, 'third gender' can now be recognised on birth certificates.

I was mistaken for a trans girl in the US Consult in Sydney when I was getting my Visa sorted.... I was with Pudding who is Trans and she'd allready told him that. My passport photo was taken when I was really really anaemic and recovering from tonsillitis..... I also have PCOS so I have issues with facial hair. The guy behind the desk was like "So are you transistioning too Victoria?" I was like "No...." *Pout*

Yes, the words are out there- but for the most part unused and unknown beyond a few up to date gender-philes like us :whistling: Seems I came across 'zir' about 6-7 years ago with 'hir' (pronounced something like 'here') just before that. The efforts have long been made but the results? Nada- society isn't ready for it. Even in totally TG situations I've rarely heard or seen the words used :( We can't blame others for doing what we do ourselves :rolleyes: