LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step-toddlers

Sephy

" ok ill look." Hailey searched the we site till she found it." They have certain princess items of a lot of them on one with hearts. I think bottles will be better because we can feed them the bottles, the locking mittens would be helpful."

• Like 1

i rang the door bell . then again the morning coffee was running thru me ,, i shifted a few time then ran the bell again .. the pep in the door opened .. hi Ma'am im the overnite delivery .. i will need you to sign .. i heard ok wait one second... " i thought to myself plez hurry as my bladder was about to bust .. the door opened .. Thank you Ma'am plez sign here .. she said ill read it first thankz ..

Maam may i use your restroom as you read this i i have to go really bad and i might

"Alright if you think that best honey. Just get a variety of bottle and the girls will share them. We'll also need highchairs and maybe even carseats. Try to find something that will help Chrissy use her diapers. I mean if she feels like she needs them. She'll give into the baby treatment with more ease."

" ok honey. But I don't know about a high chair and carseat for Chrissy I feel as if it would make her feel trapped you don't want her to be depressed." Hailey ordered the bottles and pacis along with some stool softners and diuretics."