LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step-toddlers

Sephy

Amy cooed happily as she nuzzled her nose with her mommy's.

Ashley got a plate for Chrissy and tired her bib on. "Eat up baby. Or would you rather I feed you sweetie?"

Ashley kissed Chrissy's forehead before she started feeding her. "Here comes the airplane. Hanger door needs to be open" She cooed to Chrissy.

Amy looked at the spoon only for a moment before going for her food with her bare hands.

Amy opened her mouth.

Ashley smiled. She had never seen Chrissy smiling so much. "How about we go for a walk in after lunch?" Ashley would be doing most of the walking while Chrissy would be in a stroller.

Ashley cut a small piece and brought it to Chrissy's mouth. "Chew it well honey" Chrissy's body wouldn't be able to digest it well.

Amy opened her mouth again.

Chrissy nodded and started to chew as it was in her mouth. After s bit of chewing she swallowed." Yummy."

Hayley got another spoonful and held it out for amy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ashley nodded back. She made Chrissy a bottle of baby formula. "Here little one. Hailey would you like to join me and Baby Chrissy on a walk?"

Amy burped as she finished her meal. She had a little spit up on the corner of her mouth.

Chrissy took the bottle and began drinking

Hayley wiped Amy's mouth clean and gave her s bottle." That sounds nice Amy baby would you like to join Ashley and sissy on a walk."

Ashley gave Hailey the more infant stroller. Chrissy's was more made for a toddler. "Okay Chrissy, wanna toy for the walk? You can't drop it out of the stroller okay"

Amy watched her mommy as she drank her bottle.

Chrissy nodded." I won't." She said as she waited for the toy

Hayley placed Amy in the stroller putting a nice blanket over her and handing her her stuffy

Ashley loaded Chrissy into the stroller and gave her a toy laser gun. Ashley knew about Chrissy's tomboy side and wanted her to remain a little bit of herself as an adult.

Amy laid back and finished the last of her bottle.