LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step-toddlers

Sephy

Amy happily nuzzled into her mommy.

"Hailey honey how about we go look at the daycare before we go for lunch?" Mike asked as he put away Chrissy's empty bottle. He replaced it with her pacifier

"Chrissy sweet you can't sleep all day" Mike chuckled as he held his daughter close. He paid for everything they wanted and had it loaded into their car.

Amy sighed softly into her mommy.

"Okay sweetie" Mike placed Chrissy in her car seat. Once everything and everyone was in they headed for the daycare they were planning on using for Amy and Chrissy.

Amy whined as she left her mommy's arms.

Mike looked into Chrissy's eyes and asked. "Honey I need you to be honest with me. Do you think you can go to high school and still feel comfortable?"

Amy looked around the front room and was disappointed of the lack of toys.

"I know honey, but I really don't know if you can handle it right now. I'll let you go, but if you start to struggle. We might have to relook into this option" Mike informed Chrissy.

Once they walked into the nursery of the daycare Amy began to smile again. She waddled off to the toys to look them over.

Lily, the daycare owner, went to greet Hayley and Mike. "It's nice to meet you. Are you interested in leaving your little ones here with me and my lovely staff. I should warn you this is a daycare for overgrown toddlers and not actual toddlers"

Mike hugged his daughter and rubbed the back of Chrissy's head.

Lily showed them the whole school. They were classes for high schooler and even a few for college level students. Most rooms were made to look like a preschool's or kindergarten's class room. There was also an area for lunch and an outside playground. A nap room with a fan mobile on the ceiling. They was room for new born status students.

Amy was content in the playroom. She started playing with a set of blocks.

While they were walking around the daycare Chrissy would hear Ashley's voice down the hall.

Amy heard it and ran her way to where Ashley was. "Ashie!"

Mike was listening to the mistress of the school and lightly rubbed Chrissy's head.