LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step-toddlers

Sephy

Chrissy stopped laughing and sat up." Since we're playing the if game IF you weren't a stupid baby you would t have shat yourself and forget to pull you panties down idiot." Chrissy got up taking her food and went up to her room

" I'm sorry baby." Bailey said holding her daughter close and rubbing her back.

Chrissy looked up and sighed." Ya you married someone who's kid is nothing more than a stupid baby who tries to talk to me in a dumb manner and cries when I reply she obviously is going to make this house stink and were probably going to need a rug cleaner."

" it's ok baby calm down."

Chrissy was irate about what her father just said." Grounded why am I being forced to like her. You never asked me how I felt about you getting married I just had to deal with it now I'm being punished because of her immaturity. That's fair dad I never get a say in anything I always just have to smile and go with it."

" no I wasnt and now I have to deal with them and I wasn't even going to say anything until she said that dumb sentence and it is her fault if she could use the toilet like a regular person and pull her panties down we wouldn't be talking about this

" bratty toddler your joking I do my own thing I don't care what you and them do.I have been berated twice today for laughing at someone when anyone in my position would do the same. I haven't said one word to that girl unless she said something to me first. Actually I have a better idea how about I just get my stuff packed and move in with Amanda her sister has a 3 bedroom house and she said Incan stay if I want. We both get what we want you get the family you want and I get away from them."

" yes baby you know how it goes two accidents in one day and it's back to diapees."