LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step-toddlers

Sephy

"Thank you mommy" Amy said full sprint back to the restroom leaving her overalls behind. Once there she sat down and relaxed. After a few seconds she felt empty, but for some reason she felt warm around her waist. Looking down she came to a sudden realization she forgot to the pull down her panties in her rush. Remembering her mommy's warning she felt like she needed to hide her mistake. Slowly taking off her underwear Amy tossed them in the hamper, and grabbed a new pair. Not bothering with new pants Amy made her way back to the living room. "So what did you pick Chrissy?" Amy said sitting on the recliner.

Bailey turned around and saw the overalls on the floor." Give me a second." Hailey picked up the overalls." Amy what did I tell you about leaving your clothes. She walked to the hamper and saw a pair of panties discoloration." Amy did you have another accident."

The color in Amy's face went pale "Ummmm yes" she replied in a defeated voice. "But I made it to the potty mommy I just forgot to pull down my panties" She said hoping her mommy would be lenient.