LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step-toddlers

Sephy

Ashley had just arrived and was getting her assignment for the year. For college credits, she was to watch over and take care of a little one for the year.

Amy saw Ashley and reached for her screaming happily.

"Something wrong baby girl?' Mike asked Chrissy softly.

Chrissy watched the other kids enter the room and knew her daddy would be leaving soon

" honey it's almost time for me to go will you be a big girl for mommy and be good for Ashley until I come back for you."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike could see the sadden look on Chrissy's face. "Sweetie you'll be fine. Here" Mike gave Chrissy his necklace saying "With this daddy is always with you."

Amy sniffled, not liking the idea of being away from her mommy.

Ashley kissed and cuddled Amy. "We'll be together and I'll protect you while mommy is away" She cooed to her charge.

Amy nodded, but still wanted a hug from her mommy.

Mike placed Chrissy safely on her desk. "Now sweetie. Be good. I know you can do this" Mike said reassuringly.

Amy nodded lightly with a light whine. Once back in Ashley's arms, Amy buried herself into her.

Mike kissed Chrissy and gave her her teddy as he left. "I believe in you my little love." He told her before leaving to meet with Hailey.

Amy waved sadly to her mommy as she left. Ashley bounced Amy to help her feel better

Chrissy nodded and held her stuffy close. She was still nervous but felt much better now

Hailey waved back and blew a kiss before running into mike." This was harder than I thought it was gonna be." She said

"I know, but they need to socialize and grow a little" Mike chuckled.

Amy stayed clinged to Ashley as they went to Ashley's first class.

Chrissy's class soon started. If was all high school subjects, but were make so they a toddler would understand easily.

" your right but I miss them already." Hailey said as they made their way out

Chrissy paid attention during her class easily understanding the subjects. Her diaper warm and squishy from a heavy wetting

As one subject ended one of the student's aids came around and checked they babies. Ashley came around with a sleeping Amy. "Chrissy sweetie, do you need a change?" Ashley had asked to be in charge of both Chrissy and Amy, so they were in familiar hands.

Ashley gave Chrissy her paci while she was being changed. "It almost lunchtime baby. Do you want go with me to the big kid lunch room, or we could eat here?"

Amy watching as Chrissy was being changed.