LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step-toddlers

Sephy

Mike nodded and dressed Chrissy.

Amy crawled in wearing a bunny onesie. Ashley followed behind. "Chrissy honey. Me and your baby sister sent up a place in the living room to sleep tonight"

Mike chuckled noticing that Chrissy was following him. "Sweetie go play with Ashley"

Ashley followed behind Chrissy so she knew Chrissy was safe.

Amy cooed and giggled to her mommy.

Amy cooed softly as she buried into her mommy's breast.

Ashley smiled to her friend and charge. "You're such a sweetheart like this" She chuckled. "Don't go night night yet baby girl. It's a sleepover. Lets play a few games"

Amy slowly gave into sleep. She cooed and sighed in her sleep.

Ashley smiled and nodded "Sure Chris." She said as she went to get the stuff. "Will you be okay without me for a second?"

"Sorry Chris" Ashley said with a sly smile. "I've babysat too much, and I guess it's reflex" She grabbed the nail supplies and brought them to the coffee table.

Ashley nodded and held out her hands for Chrissy to work on.

Mike was getting ready for bed and went to check on his baby. "Chrissy baby, you okay? Daddy's going to bed. Do you need a bottle or have your pants changed?"

Mike nodded and went to get Chrissy a bottle. He gave it to Chrissy along with a light kiss. "Night baby girl. Be good for Ashley, okay?"

"She'll be fine" Ashley said back. "She's not a complete baby." She said backing up Chrissy.

Mike smiled and left the girls to their fun.

Ashley smiled at her friend and said "If you happen to need that little bit of attention. Let me know. I don't mind the cuddling"