LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many wear 2 plastic panties at once?

Take it up with baby care experts. I saw an article about 8-10 years ago that said  3 to 5 for infants 2 to 4 with children and 2 to 3 for adults. That probably include fecal protection

It is called defense in depth. I have had the case where wetness got into the first two panties

• 2 weeks later...
You only have around a dozen. I have over 30
I am still looking for persons to participate in my Review. The item under discussion has to be available or believed to be available though no longer made or an industry leader or a popular item(LEGACY: like Comco). it is important that the feel of the material is given since many persons use that as part of their decisions when and if they make esthetic judgements. In fact, part of my motivation for doing this was that companies did not even mention the texture of the material so when I created this, I asked myself "what would I want to know"
Would you be interested in J k Perfect Personals? I had 3 pair that I completely wore out.

Sent from my Z828 using Tapatalk

No, I would want something current or very recent. J K has been gone for decades and also the listing was destroyed by the maleware attack

• 3 weeks later...

If I'm wearing cloth to bed I've got a pair of Garywear PUL pants that keep everything in place, but even though they don't leak so to speak, the outside of the material always feels damp. As a result I wear plastic lined flannel panties over top of the PUL cover and everything feels dry on the outside come morning. The inside.... Not so much. In fact I weighed my soaked dbl cloth and boosters the morning after a night of heavy drinking and range in at a resounding 9.75 pounds!

So yeah soaked cloth necessitates dbl plastic pants for me. 

F9A6FF8C-19B2-4129-AA1E-DF3F6DB27D1A.jpeg

3F09F745-D18A-4831-BD8E-3441492E8EA2.jpeg

• Like 1

So you/ are telling us what I suspected all along. The PUL's do not keep things dry. That has been the knock on that sort of thing for 40 years: They do not work

1 hour ago, Little Christine said:

So you/ are telling us what I suspected all along. The PUL's do not keep things dry. That has been the knock on that sort of thing for 40 years: They do not work

If we're talking about a layer of protection over a disposable under your clothes the PUL pants work great. However, they should not be used exclusively when wearing cloth....Especially to bed!

If they are of limited use, why bother with them at all since you will need to have something else to do the same thing under other circumstances, Get the one that works all the time. Since I wear only cloth, then this is a settled issue for me

I'll wear more then one pair of plastic pants sometimes. When I wear fancy panties, that have plastic linings already in them, I will still put on a pair of plastic panties first, then the fancy pair. I just like the idea of extra protection being there with my fancy panties. And, if I want to remove the fancy panties at some point, you still have a pair of plastic panties on, to cover you diapers.

• 5 months later...

This is how I am pantied. Since Comco is no more, the snap-on panties are Gary fromm L L Medico, which in some ways are better, both in design. large size overlap means once person has greater choice in what to wear, shape longer at the sides and wider crotch, and material, the material is quite smooth and authentic. the babykins ivory rubber is what would be put on a Little in 1954 (I have seen them). The colored pair are part of the babydoll. If I am not in a babydoll, they match some other part of what I am wearing, like the skirt or blouse so that whatever I am wearing, they "belong" and are not an "afterthought", which is important with a Little Girl

On 1/31/2018 at 7:55 AM, Little Christine said:

With respect, I disagree. I've experimented with PULs and being diapered over night. The results were no leaks, exterior of the pants dry. I was wearing two cloth diapers, and a soaker made from a baby diaper at the time of the experiment. I also woke up twice that night and had to pee. I conducted this test early last June.

What I think is happening is that the material of the non-rubber panties is liquid-proof but passes vapor; i.e. "breathes", I have discussed this elsewhere. The result is that some of the materials that are part of human waste are vapor at body temperature and are "breathed" out, but once a bit away from the body's heat,  cool down and condense. This is fine as long as the material is water, which makes Gore-Tex fine for rainwear locking out liquid water but passing the water vapor from the body out, but it is not fine if these are materials from human wastes. I have heard for ages of non-rubber panties "leaking" and feeling wet on the outside

I have a few times before when out of town shopping.  Wearing them over disposables for extra protection as I do leak sometimes, and a few times one pair of plastic pants I was using had some small tears along the side, plus the crotch wasn't as wide in some places.  they were inexpensive pants to begin with and I could have just used one better pair, but I put on the inexpensive pair and then a pair a friend gave me that were huge!  No way anything would get past that second pair. They added some bulk, but in winter with a coat on I doubt anyone noticed. 

• 2 weeks later...

There is a kind of hidden message in being put in more than one rubber panty. "You are such a heavy wetter thant you need more than one baby panty. What a pathetic little baby [girl] you are!" Or if you were to be kept in the same diaper for more than 4 hours "I cannot be bothered changing you all the time so I will just put extra diapers and rubber panties on you". or at night "This is to make sure you keep your semlly wet to yourseolf"

• 1 month later...

Yes, I do double up at times if it will be an extra long time between changes. Several times the second pair of plastic pants c aught what would have leaked otherwise. Besides, what agreat feeling. OK---I have a thing for plastic pants!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2013 at 4:38 PM, babystevie said:

I always color coordinate. I'm not a big fan of the current rubber panties. That's why I wear vinyl. I do have some rubber panties though.

Color coordination means that the rubber panties are a basic part of what you are wearing, not just an afterthought, which makes them part of who you are; an over-age wetsy baby-girl

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I usually wear 2 pairs of plastic pants.  The first pair is a small which is nice and snug over my diaper and helps hold it up when wet.  The second is a medium to give more protection around the leg elastics due to the tightness of the first pair. 

• 7 months later...
On 02/09/2013 at 22:38, babystevie said:

Je colore toujours les coordonnées. Je ne suis pas un grand fan de la culotte en caoutchouc actuelle. C'est pourquoi je porte du vinyle. J'ai cependant des culottes en caoutchouc.

Alors tu vas mettre 2 culottes en caoutchouc au dessus de 2 couches épaisses pour toute la journée. Bises 

IMG_2270bis.jpg

I usually wear two pair.  First is a polyurethane (not the fabric coated type) because of their tear resistance and rubbery feel.  Over those I wear Gary 7mil heavy duty

encased elastic plastic pants.  No noise at all.  I've found on multiple occasions that if I leak through the polyurethane leg seals it stays contained in the Gary pants.  On occasion, I've put a baby diaper soaker between the two plastic pants and on those occasions, have never leaked even when sitting in chairs.

On 1/12/2016 at 11:23 PM, Little Christine said:

I am still looking for persons to participate in my Review.

Seems like I missed something along the way. You know this is right up my alley!!!:) You know I would...

7 hours ago, ppdude said:

On dirait que j'ai raté quelque chose en cours de route. Tu sais que ça me va bien !!! :)Tu sais que je voudrais ...

J'aime ton message et j'aime mettre des couches très épaisses quand je suis obligée de marcher avec les jambes écartées comme un bébé. Tu veux une photo ?