LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I loved the card games but, as a kid, we were always too poor to get it. I had 2 or 3 cards some other kids gave to me cos they're crap.

• 1 year later...
On 12/14/2015 at 8:06 PM, violinist108 said:

I used to love the Pirate trading game; the one where you punched out pieces from cardstock and constructed little 3-D models.

That reminds me of something from about 1955 or before. On the back of one of the Kellogg's cereal, I think it was Sugar Pops they had "Superman Stereo Pic"'s These consisted of two parts: a background and the foreground image. You would cut them out, made a slot where it shoed you to on the bg and insert the tabs that were on the foreground image. Here is an example. The background was a cliff road. The forgrand was a tractor-trailer driving off the cliff from left-center to center and partially facing you with Superman entering slightly center-right with one hand on the track's front end and the outer somewnat upraised and facing the truck. When you put it together it looked very 3-D. There were, I think 3 different ones

• 1 month later...

I am surprised that people are still talking about Magic, That is at least 20 years old

Funny that Magic should be mentioned