LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

does anyone play any games with trading cards or do you just get them out just to look at, The sort of trading cards Weather they are base ball, Pokemon or doctor who trading cards, With the Doctor who trading cards which are called monster invasion there have been three sets so far and they all have different catagories there are the doctor cards, doctor's ally cards, gadget cards, monster cards, villan cards and adventure cards

The first trading card game that I know of was "pitching" and goes back to a time when the only major cards were baseball the idea was that the players would pitch their cards at a wall, the one whose card stood or leaned up against the wall was the winner. If there were more than one, then the winner was the one whose card was closest to vertical. That was some 57 years ago. Since then there have been Zorro cards; 1958-9, Space cards same timem Comic horror cards, 1960, Football cards and 3 Stooges cards. All before 1963 Among the lesser known cards where Ralston-Purina's Space Patrol cards form the 1951-2 era in Wheat and Rice Chex boxes but for the most part, the only widely-known trading cards were baseball

Hmmmm, I think that we need some AB/DL trading cards! they would have all the latest and hottest models (Male and female) on them and in different numbers available, the rarest would be the 'diaper only' cards ;)

I guess you could also include photoshop cards of wishful thinking IE celebs in diapers etc...:whistling: but I think those would be of lower value :P

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if you could have virtual trading cards or print and cut out and make trading cards. The latter would be accomplished by creating both sides to be printed on card stock, then you cut out, fold and glue which doubles the thickness. I think craft stores sell some kind of liquid that you put on such things and it makes them mor durable and may have a patina or glossy finish

RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME does have print and cutout stickers and print, cut out and make bookmarkers. Also in those two categories, we can set up a page for persons who create them to display them. we were thinking of RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME Trading cards

I was into Pokemon as a kid. Nowadays I kinda go through phases of playing MTG. I don't have a ton of friends who play, and not all of them play as frequently (or stay as up to date) as I do, so I just play when I get the chance.

here is some historical material

Baseball: the classic trading card

http://www.cycleback.com/1800s/briefhistory.htm

Non-sports

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-sports_trading_card

• 5 weeks later...

I still play and collect Magic: the Gathering and Yu-Gi-Oh! cards (but have stopped watching the anime. Don't even get me started on Yu-Gi-Oh! Yexal).

Hmmmm, I think that we need some AB/DL trading cards! they would have all the latest and hottest models (Male and female) on them and in different numbers available, the rarest would be the 'diaper only' cards ;)

I guess you could also include photoshop cards of wishful thinking IE celebs in diapers etc...:whistling: but I think those would be of lower value :P

I agree. I think AB/DL trading cards would be cool.

This is rife with possibilities. I can just picture this: "I'll give you a 'Ruffles & Ribbons Girls' Home' card for a 'Babykins Tuffy" and a "square_duck' card"

or

"I will trade you a Rapaid 1; rookie card for Christine Daryleanne, some prospects and a Little Girl to be named later"

or

"I am looking for a BabyJune before she was traded to FetLife

Ya Think?

How about "I hear you are doing pacifiers. I am collecting rubber panties: I'll trade you a Nuk 3 for an Empire 1950 and a 1948 Warren"

I will trade you a Carolyn for an Amber

• 3 months later...

"I'll give you a 'Ruffles & Ribbons Girls' Home' card for a 'Babykins Tuffy" and a "square_duck' card"

Well, here is the first ABDL trading card

rrgh_tc.jpg

It is a beta two-sided DIY card

To use:

1 click image and save

2 print out on card stock and cut out

3 fold on the central gold line so that all the edges are even and glue sturdily

4 Let dry if need be, you may want to dope wiht a hardening dope to increse durability

On second thought: Keep the Tuffy and give me a 1960 Yogi Berra

THE VIRTUAL VERSION

rrgh_vtc.jpg

It just does NOT get any better!

This could develop into something frighrtful. Back in the day the typical thing was "Bubble Gum" trading cards. a stick of bubble gum, 5 cards and another "premium" itrm like a metallic sticker or a rub-on transfer. Now how about as the "premium" item a set of stickers

rrghstick3.gif

tO MAKE:

1. Print on sticky back paper

2. cut out, rmove the backing and stkck where you wish

3. Make as many as you like

Or a Bookmarker

rrghbkmrk4.gif

This you make the same way as the "trading card" except after you have it folded and the glude has dried you put your name on the blank on the back and punch out the circle on top, thread a ribbon through it and tie it

I used to be a Magic:TG addict way back in the 90's, but I finally kicked in favor of a, IMO, more fun and equally artistically awesome CCG called Shadowfist. I play it to this day with my gaming group happily, and it's still a blast for it's sheer insanity of mixing American action movie stereotypes/tropes, Hong Kong action tropes, and a whole lot of Shaw Brothers chop socky tropes. Shaolin masters fight vat grown supersoldiers from the future fight cops on the edge fight reincarnated snake hitmen fight scheming imperial eunuch sorcerers fight cyborg monkeys. Great fun.

When you start fighting Shoggoth-migo hybrids bred on The Dying Earth, I'm in!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a huge collection of pokemon cards I've been working on since I was like 9. I play magic tgc and I use to play yugioh. I still have my yugioh cards and decks.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I don't know what anyone else thinks but wouldn't it be pretty cool if it was possible to make and create our own trading cards whether if it was Trading cards of our Favorite TV and Film Characters / Film and TV Actors

Sort of did that on page 1. Grnated you would have to print, cut out, fold and glue them, but I think that is as close as we can get in the ABDL world