LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Writing yourself into a story

I was just wondering you know if you want to write yourself into a story as one of the characters whether you want to be a mum or a baby. How do you go about doing it cause I want to write myself into a story as a baby aged between 2 - 8 months old

What does it mean to write yourself into a story and be whoever you want to be? To me it always meant putting your real self in it. I've done it before by putting in real people and myself and family. I also make up characters and put real personalities in them or based them off people I know. Sometimes I don't even realize I am basically writing about myself or experience until I read through my story and find connections to myself and the real world and sometimes things I put in them are based off my feelings or fantasies. When I write from first person view, I feel like I am that person even though that person isn't real.

My novel "Crib Notes" is loosely based on my life--some of the events actually happened. It's okay to combine truth and fiction in a story and adds creativity to it. Good luck. I hope you come up with a great story.

• 2 weeks later...

I just had a thought of another way of writing yourself into a story and that is to combine your head as it is right now on to another body for example if you actually want to write yourself as an actual size infant that is your play age then you can describe what your face or head looks like and put it onto a different body the same can work for if you are skinny then you can put your head on more of a muscular body, But you have to write it in a way that you have to put the head on the body of your choice, but you can't have the same body as you actually have other wise it might not work