LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I just read what is so true for me.

So I wanted to share it Diaper changes are built for intimacy. And all we need to turn diapering from a difficult, dreaded chore into a mutually gratifying experience is to change our perception, to appreciate the moment as an opportunity for developing a closer partnership with our child. Remembering to slow down, to include our baby instead of distracting him, ask for his assistance, use gentle “asking hands

• Like 7

All of us Daddies / Mommies will experience this from time to time, but I would like to add that we should keep in mind there are not just the two types of change implied above (i.e. slow, gentle, intimate diaper changes and fast, efficient, "lets get this over this" ones).

• 6 months later...

So I wanted to share it Diaper changes are built for intimacy. And all we need to turn diapering from a difficult, dreaded chore into a mutually gratifying experience is to change our perception, to appreciate the moment as an opportunity for developing a closer partnership with our child. Remembering to slow down, to include our baby instead of distracting him, ask for his assistance, use gentle “asking hands

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

With my first adult baby, I changed him four times and about as many hours. I was such a happy mommy. This is all about loving nurturance from me to my special little baby. I changed three PP diapers and one creamy diaper. It was awfully his love juices. They give me satisfaction is a new mommy to let me know that I was doing a good job with diapering his little bottom. Happy diapering everybody