LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Writing for fun and out of Boredom

I was Just wondering is anyone like me do you like to write for fun or cause you are board, cause I mostly like to write for fun or when I'm feeling a bit board and have nothing else to do, I'm one of those writers who sometimes start a new project or continue with something that I have already started, But when I get fed up half way through a story I just leave it for a few days or a few weeks But if no ideas come to me I just start a new story instead

• 2 weeks later...

I write because I have to. It is cathartic. My mind won't let loose of an idea until I put word to page. Once I write it, I can relax and not have to think about it again for a bit. Then I go back and revise them, edit details my mind had but my fingers skipped. Lately, I don't have the urge but it comes and goes, ebbs and flows.

• 2 weeks later...

Hope you write again soon, Botox. Your stories are among the best

I will eventually publish something. I've got several in the pipeline but nothing I'm ready to post. I'm still hoping to put some stuff on Amazon for the benefit of DD.com but haven't been motivated to write recently. Work is kicking my tail and I didn't even visit here much the last month.

I could never write just because I was bored. Writing has to have meaning and flow. You need a thought process to make a story readable. I find it harder to come up with good ideas if I'm bored. If you write out of boredom, it will show in the final product. If I have a story idea that comes to me, I outline it and live with the idea for a while before I actually start to write it out. So far I've only written full-length novels and never done any short stories--probably because it is easier to publish and sell a complete novel.