LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Classy Comfort WARNING

I ordered a case almost 2 weeks ago, using paypal luckily I have tried to contact them to no avail, I haven't received my product as of yet And they have not responded to my paypal dispute. just thought I send out a warning to be careful for a bit, I will retract this if they contact or my diapers show up.

I was never interested in their products as they were just WAYYY to 'loud' and I didn't see them as really a viable vendor....so all of this isn't any surprise to me.

Sorry you guys are having issues, and I do hope they get resolved (fingers crossed) but something tells me otherwise.

Be prepared to be disappointed :(

NO they also have a phone number listed on their site

Contact Us:

Email: classycomfort@hotmail.com

Phone: 1-605-868-2246

So if push comes to shove give that a shot as well...if it's disconnected or not in service, see my comment above.

I'll be deleting the web. after I get my money back. I don't like having $100.00 out & nothing to show for it. I just wanted to put out a warning so no 1 else will fall into their trap.

Yes, It's still there & they accepted my money but have not answered a message from Paypal. I'm hoping I even get my money back. If they withdrew the money B4 Paypal can get to it I'll be out almost a $100.

Just a FYI, I never did contact anyone, Paypal rewarded me my Money back, Just took almost a month to do, but did get. Might I suggest you pin a warning so other babies don't have to lose almost $100.00

Sheesh! If they don't have the decency to post announcements on their site about business issues or "going out of business sales' then they aren't worth dealing with AT ALL!

Isn't there a way to get the website dropped so that no one else has to deal with this if they indeed are gone?? or trying to pull some shady deal?

really really sad

• 6 years later...

According to my research, bambino bought out the classy comforts stock at some point before this happened and sold them off I order to release there Classico print, not sure why the site was still up but my guess was it was paid for and “Abandoned” after they went out of business case in point look at aww so cute they haven’t had a restock since 2017 and it is now 2020 and there hasn’t been a peep out of them since they lost there law suit against 8 other ab diaper companies