LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can anyone please help me, I want to do a story about a cartoon baby that lives in the real world with his live action mum, But I don't know where to start or what the plot should be, such as what the cartoon baby looks like, how old he should be, what his mum looks like

The only character generators I am familiar with are priced for those earning a living as writers. The Writers Store in Burbank, CA sells those as well as Final Draft and virtually all the reference material screenwriters and authors need.

I wonder what would make a good plot for a cartoon baby and a live action mum, Seeing that the cartoon baby is living in the real world i am going to have him wearing real nappies, sleep in a real cot, Not only that i think that the mum should breast feed him

Before you start writing the actual story, write an outline and then a biography describing 1) the character you want to write about and 2) how the action will take place. I always do that when writing any of my novels. I get to know the main characters first and then I write them into a story line.

• 4 weeks later...