LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

International Olympic Committee agrees with egregious Russian anti-gay laws

I would have made a proper effort to try and debunk some of the assertions made in your post / the linked article(s) above and try to provide a different viewpoint, but I'm not going to bother because I already know what will happen...

I would have made a proper effort to try and debunk some of the assertions made in your post / the linked article(s) above and try to provide a different viewpoint, but I'm not going to bother because I already know what will happen...

So long as it is not bashing or being discriminatory, discussion is allowed HOWEVER do keep in mind that this forum was set up to support LGBTQ persons and in that light, it will be moderated accordingly. We have similar policies on certain other forums.

It is sad when a nations natural resources allow it to become strong enough to bully others. The government there does not reflect the will of the people there very well in many ways, and as the holder of resources that same bullying attitude carries over to relations with other nations. Some day, all natural resources run out, become obsolete, or less valuable as alternatives are found, and when that happens governments and nations like this have a long way to fall- and they will :o And they will find that same attitude then being returned to them by those who they once though themselves superior to. It's called karma and I'm glad I don't have theirs :thumbsup:

It is sad when a nations natural resources allow it to become strong enough to bully others. The government there does not reflect the will of the people there very well in many ways, and as the holder of resources that same bullying attitude carries over to relations with other nations. Some day, all natural resources run out, become obsolete, or less valuable as alternatives are found, and when that happens governments and nations like this have a long way to fall- and they will :o And they will find that same attitude then being returned to them by those who they once though themselves superior to. It's called karma and I'm glad I don't have theirs :thumbsup:

• Like 1

while i usually avoid these kinds of discussion due to flame wars and backlash against my own opinions (the problems of wanting to avoid conflict consistently and almost always) i felt i needed to speak my mind on this. While i agree that what Russia is doing is absolutely horrible and shouldn't be accepted i agree with Betty on saying that at this point, the best we can hope for is that no one will get arrested, the athletes calling "sick" to boycott it themselves, and I'm never going there. Even if the IOC does decide to sanction Russia for this, its useless since they cant host for 20 years anyway. Our best bet is to just hope everything goes okay and that Russia figures out they fucked up (excuse my language please as i normally don't swear) and fix this horrible draconic law eventually. And that's the end of my two cents on this.

While I can understand where your coming from betty it's just hard for me to understand how heterosexuals put it in their. I finished high school not too long ago and the type of people I were referring too were those who were constantly screaming about them being LGBT and then having to listen to them talk about what they would do to a straight person. If said person responded In any fashion that wasn't positive they were suspended. I find it quite ridiculous when you get suspended for talking about someone of that community while people are throwing around racial slurs and getting away with it. I just think that if we as a country can't even deal with racial equality it's going to be a struggle with sexual equality as well. Just because you fall under the LGBT banner you can still be a bad person just like any other sex or race for that matter just try to be positive and people will be positive to you back.

• 2 weeks later...

While I can understand where your coming from betty it's just hard for me to understand how heterosexuals put it in their. I finished high school not too long ago and the type of people I were referring too were those who were constantly screaming about them being LGBT and then having to listen to them talk about what they would do to a straight person. If said person responded In any fashion that wasn't positive they were suspended. I find it quite ridiculous when you get suspended for talking about someone of that community while people are throwing around racial slurs and getting away with it. I just think that if we as a country can't even deal with racial equality it's going to be a struggle with sexual equality as well. Just because you fall under the LGBT banner you can still be a bad person just like any other sex or race for that matter just try to be positive and people will be positive to you back.

• 4 months later...
Guest babytaz2yo

they are there for sports not a political statement,

if they are homosexual and there is a LAW against it and you knowingly go and flaunt it , you take the risk along with everyone else that does it,

Just because you have rights here in the US dont give the you right to FORCE others to go along with what you beleve is you so called RIGHTS

what gives anyone other than the people of that country the right to tell them what they can or cant do within their borders?

Guest babytaz2yo

BTW if your (ELFKING) so TOLERANT of the homosexual life style and I say I want human rights not Homosexual rights and am banned from the chat room arnt you FORCING me to go by a LAW that is anti STRAIT?

BTW if your (ELFKING) so TOLERANT of the homosexual life style and I say I want human rights not Homosexual rights and am banned from the chat room arnt you FORCING me to go by a LAW that is anti STRAIT?

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20140205/22362126104/olympic-athletes-told-to-cover-apple-logos-devices-so-apple-doesnt-get-any-free-promotion.shtml

URL says it well... iOC is extremely corrupt to he point of silliness. Remember Salt Lake City?

Now Taz, Daily Di's policy on what you can do and post on this site is very liberal, with the only real rules being not to be an ass and not to endanger this site or its users legally. What did you do to get yourself banned? Incidentally, I find a great deal of difficulty telling the difference between human and homosexual or transgender rights, because the basic issue is the government leaving you alone when you naturally aren't quite the same as everyone else's public face.