LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Match

Of course they don't want you to hook up, same with any online dating website that charges to be a member... If you find someone they won't get your money anymore, they say they want you to find a match, but its in their interests that you don't!

• 4 months later...

hi,

I'm new to this site. anyways, I also tried ABDL Match and have also concluded it is mostly a scam. Even though you can't add email addresses I typed mine out and it worked fine (at out look dot com). This girl replied to me twice through the site even though I emailed that I cannot see messages from there and to email me. Either a bot or just a scammer.

Well I'm happy to hear that other people are not pleased by this site either. I know there are some genuine profiles, but I'm just not happy the way they go through my profile and edit. Whenever I get around to put up my other source of contact info they will come through after a while and edit it out. They try and steam line it so you can only talk to other abdls through their website and it's not worth it because they will spam you with fake messages from hallow profiles to try and get you to re subscribe.

• 1 year later...

Do NoT Join this site unless you have money to waste, I do Not understand why there hasn't been more warning or posts about this site. My understanding is that it's a bunch of guys outa Michigan scam and taking advantage of our community once again some the type of people that would label us all as freaks or some other mean comment then go ahead and take every single dollar you're willing to shell out. I did the 3 day, got a message or 2 which I thought wow...Promising right. Kept getting a message from someone named Cayla94 after the membership was up but I wasn't able to read her message and I wanna always believe the best in people so like a total Sucker joined for ???$39.00 thought I made 4 friends 1 of which was a mommy who kept asking me when we could meet up and each time I set it up she wasn't able to and excuse every time something came up. I spoke to some friends on FETlife about this and found out the truth. Learn from my foolish an expensive mistake, It's 100% SCAM and if anyone wants to debate this or challenge me on this issue I can an will provide the truth. the funny thing is after I cordially e-mailed them and cancelled my membership they graciously accepted it but this morning I get a notice from ABDl MATCH and guess who it was.....Cayla94. They are now blocked and

Honestly, any so-called "dating" site that wants your money is probably a scam or at the very least, shady and trying to keep you as a member to run up their profits. Dating sites that have some "glitter gold" premium features as fluff are one thing, but anything that breaks the functionality of the site without a paid membership is likely a rip-off. If you can't sell banner ads to pay for your dating site's bandwidth to keep the site free, you need to rethink your business model. I would never use a site like ABDLMatch when free alternatives like Diapermates and Craigslist exist as ways to find people to meet with locally.

Actually, there are two things that I think would make Diapermates a lot more useful. The first is a general location requirement so that even if someone just puts a state and county in the US, I have a general idea that they might be near me. (More specific locations could still be optional.) The second is a "why are you here" field as a requirement so people just looking for friends don't get the wrong impression, people looking for actual relationships can find each other more efficiently, and people just looking to knock boots while diapered and go there separate ways can do their thing more efficiently. Right now something like a zip code or "city" search will reveal a bunch of people nowhere near the zip code or city search that I've performed, and even if I find someone who I might be interested in meeting, I have no way of knowing if they're looking for something remotely similar to what I'm looking for, or if they want something completely different. I realize the need for some level of anonymity, but when a site is meant to connect people in person, there should be some additional requirements to prove that the person you're thinking of contacting is an actual person, or at the very least, is looking for something similar, even if it's just something pretty platonic like spending a day in diapers and hanging out playing video games. I already think Diapermates is much better than ABDL Match or any other paysite, but those slight alterations would make me wonder why anyone would consider an alternative, at least within the US, especially since Mikey runs Diapermates and I trust him to handle sensitive data responsibly.

15 hours ago, Dirty Diaper/Maxipad Lover said:

Does the search work differently for members than non-members? When I used it, and used the radius filter you mentioned within the range of my are (name of an adjacent "town" and ZIP code,) it was spitting out locations in entirely different states well over my five and later 10 mile radius. I want to know that there are people looking for something remotely similar to what I'm looking for before I join, and the search filter isn't convincing me that I'm going to find what I'm looking for. As for the date the person joined, I actually don't think that would be as useful as the date the person last signed in on a profile page. Nothing would be more irritating than thinking I've found someone with similar interests only to discover that he (or she) hasn't signed in for three years and now lives in another timezone.

I have no problem with the search engine giving only within the 50 mile radius based on my zip code (or any zip code).

Hmm... it seems to go haywire for me when I try to narrow that radius down to something more local (in a densely populated area at that,) so I'm not sure why I'm having an issue with the search function. As for the join date, I honestly don't necessarily think it's a good indicator of how active a member of the community is, as someone could join in 2006 and then not touch their profile again until 2016 while someone could join in 2015 and be very active in the little bit of time they've been on the site. On the other hand, the last sign in date tells me when someone was active most recently, and if I see it updating with relative frequency, that gives me a good idea that I'm probably looking at someone whose at least somewhat active within the community. I wouldn't mind having both, but I'd find the last sign in date much more useful than the join date.

As far as profiles go, I understand why people are reluctant to fill them out on DD, because a lot of the members here are worried about "outing" themselves, and aren't even sure they're entirely comfortable with being an AB/DL yet, which I completely understand. On a site like Diapermates and ABDL Match though, a profile is much more important since the entire point of joining such a site is to try and meet other people looking for friends/relationships/hook-ups who share this interest, and not just to converse online. For that reason, I'm in complete agreement with you about being wary of empty profiles on that sort of site. The problem with sites like ABDL Match that use paid memberships is that aside from it being against their financial interests in you actually succeeding at meeting with someone, most "dating" sites built on this model use "digital cuties/hotties" or some variation of that term to encourage further use of the site. Unsurprisingly, these bots are usually the only ones whose profiles are actually filled out, which just makes separating out real people from bots even more difficult. (Yet another reason why Diapermates is a better alternative to ABDL Match, there are no "virtual ABs" on there to make you pay for premium features since the site is free and supported by ads instead of subscription-based.)

• 4 months later...

I can say, by experience, the site is not complete bs. I met my now ex girlfriend on there. We were together for 2 years. There is no question that there are a large number of scammers on there though. I was very recently talking to 3 different women that were supposed to be from my home town and all of the sudden all 3 moved to the same other town on the same day... Hmmm... A bit fishy...