LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Position To Go Poopy In Your Diaper?

Adding on to what I offered above as an adventure in pooping, one of the things that I want to do but have not tried yet is to set myself up as indicated above, but do it while I am taking a long bike ride.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm kinda similar with the breakfast time thing.

My two favourite places are firstly when I'm left all night in my cot (crib) and wake up early before the grown ups get me out, lying on my back waiting to be let out and then that urgent morning BM happens and you surrender to the inevitability of it. Then I'm not changed into a clean nappy till after I've been fed breakfast in my highchair.

Secondly I like to be left in my highchair long after I've been well fed, fidgeting, fidgeting, fidgeting, trying to delay the moment, until there's just no way to stop that belly full of milky baby bottles and mushy whole grains or oatmeal from forcing it's way past a hard pressed sphincter.

Trapped in the highchair the mess spreads all about, and you get to feel every moment of it.

Sounds brilliant !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I realy enjoy laying in bed and fill my diaper with poop. However most of the time I just go when I need to go. Now this has caused problems when not in a diaper and has caused others to notice the smell even while in a diaper when in a crowd.

• 4 weeks later...

I know I can mess my diapers at any moment but my favorite is when I wake up messy. Nothing feels more babyish then waken up in my wet and messy diaper.

I know if I do not wake up messy as soon as I get out of bed I will be messy in a few minutes after standing up. I never knew I would enjoy messing my diapers as much as I do.

• Like 1

I usually go in my nappy standing up slightly squatting because I love the feeling of the nappy getting tight as it fills up. I'm pretty regular and could have at least one dirty nappy a day.

Edited by billy1234
edit words
  • 2 weeks later...

I realy enjoy laying in bed and fill my diaper with poop. However most of the time I just go when I need to go. Now this has caused problems when not in a diaper and has caused others to notice the smell even while in a diaper when in a crowd.

I also enjoy walking out into the

i find the urge to poop to be fairly random, most of the time its when im siting down i can poop like that and do its kinda hard to get it all out, but its not ideal the best way for me is standing with a vary slite squat this allows the lest "work" to poop and its a complete poop,

For me, I can go in my chair, or standing up, or basically an position that isn't sitting directly on my bum. Usually when I have to go, it's a matter of the poop pushing out and I have to hold it in. It's actually a very relaxing experience when I have to poop and I sit down on the heel of my foot to hold it in, because I think it puts pressure on my prostate or something. Usually to go I just have to give a slight push, then it's out all the way. I love going poopy in my diapers so much.

• 2 weeks later...

If I could shrink myself down like a little boy, I would like to go while sitting on a cute girls lap and trying to escape. Here is an audio clip I found on other AB fourm a few years ago. It's a fake I think. But If I could have my way, I would want to be the boy in the audio clip.

http://speedy.sh/5UKHc/too-strong.mp3

Edited by crawling-in-diapers
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Up until recently I would usually stand up or kneel to go, but recently I read an article that claimed that squatting was a better way to fully empty your bowels. I decided to give it a try,

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 21/04/2015 at 7:05 AM, deewet said:

Adding on to what I offered above as an adventure in pooping, one of the things that I want to do but have not tried yet is to set myself up as indicated above, but do it while I am taking a long bike ride.

• 2 years later...

The best time to potty in your diaper is when you should, there is no try, just do.

When I do poopies, I face the toilet tank and let the poopies flow from back to front and then I do angels on my back in a comfy bed until I scream and fill my diaper up with my cummies and hot poopies.

Last time I popped it was in public and I did not deliberately fill my nappy. I had gone into town on my peddle bike and had just changed before setting off. I got into town and bought the present that is chosen for a friend. I was walking out of the shopping centre when I had an uncontrollable urge and had to go. I was walking at the time and it just happened. I filled my nappy but then had to cycle home. I was amazed to find that when I got home I hadn't leaked out of the side around my legs. 

I don't usually deliberately poop in my nappy but if I do I just get on with it and don't usually get into any position.