LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Position To Go Poopy In Your Diaper?

When I mess my diaper, there are two positions that work best for me. 1) Standing up leaning forward on a counter or chair back 2) Laying on my stomach on the floor or bed. They seem to work best for to so as to allow for the greatest variety of mushing experiences.

• 3 weeks later...

For me when i just plain cant hold anymore it doesnt matter what position im in. But when I want to be a good baby boy, Ill usually pop a squat wherever im at in my house. I also enjoy while on my laptop getting on my hands and knees and grunting and pushing like a real baby! Sitting and going on as if nothing happened. ^~^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ive pooed my diapers a few times in public the one time I was at the mall in the video game store and the urge hit me so I went to the back of the store and squatted and it came out and I just stood up and walked out like nothing happened

I like to poop walking with each step a little more comes out each time. I try not to push but to just relax and let my body do the work. I have been doing it sitting down recently I just lean to one side and relax that has been fun. It takes my wife longer to notice if I sit in one spot and don't walk around so I can stay in a messy diaper for longer.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Often standing but as a rule I poop myself when I need to whatever I am doing, I have a preferance for having pooped before my first nappy change shortly after breakfast.

I'm kinda similar with the breakfast time thing.

My two favourite places are firstly when I'm left all night in my cot (crib) and wake up early before the grown ups get me out, lying on my back waiting to be let out and then that urgent morning BM happens and you surrender to the inevitability of it. Then I'm not changed into a clean nappy till after I've been fed breakfast in my highchair.

Secondly I like to be left in my highchair long after I've been well fed, fidgeting, fidgeting, fidgeting, trying to delay the moment, until there's just no way to stop that belly full of milky baby bottles and mushy whole grains or oatmeal from forcing it's way past a hard pressed sphincter.

Trapped in the highchair the mess spreads all about, and you get to feel every moment of it.

• Like 2

I'm kinda similar with the breakfast time thing.

My two favourite places are firstly when I'm left all night in my cot (crib) and wake up early before the grown ups get me out, lying on my back waiting to be let out and then that urgent morning BM happens and you surrender to the inevitability of it. Then I'm not changed into a clean nappy till after I've been fed breakfast in my highchair.

Secondly I like to be left in my highchair long after I've been well fed, fidgeting, fidgeting, fidgeting, trying to delay the moment, until there's just no way to stop that belly full of milky baby bottles and mushy whole grains or oatmeal from forcing it's way past a hard pressed sphincter.

Trapped in the highchair the mess spreads all about, and you get to feel every moment of it.

That sounds absolutely gorgeous :)

• 1 month later...
Guest YoungZeppelin

usually happens when sitting on my side and playing a game but dont wanna leave... like competitive match on CS.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

When I'm made to fill my nappy I try to resist it as long as I can. I quite like wetting, but messing I still find really humiliating. If I'm made to do it I try to act like nothing's happened, so I do it as discreetly as I can. Sitting down is difficult, but any standing or

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...