LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

SWTOR ABDL Guild! Begeren Colony Sith

Guest DiaperGirlCali

Guest DiaperGirlCali

We are guild composed entirely of members in or supportive of the ABDL community! This means we are small, but hey, it is fun to play with others with the same interests!

Guest DiaperGirlCali

Sadly it is just me and two others right now. We had an idea, but it is obviously hard to recruit for something like this, so it takes a while to get things rolling.

Guest WilloughbyGirl

This is Kami from the guild in SWTOR. Rexx, the classes we need are any. We have a few active members, and the more the merrier. Warning, this is a ground up guild, and we do not have a lot in terms of perks yet. Fair warning before you get started.

I had a level 50 sith sorceror on.... i don't remember which server actually... this was atleast 1 year ago or 2? I had a complete complement of top tier gear and I mean top tier.. then I quit... hmm maybe i should come out of retirement but this was not the same server and i REFUSE to gather all i did again....

• 3 months later...

I saw this topic, since there is no place as to which server, or even if this guild is still alive, I thought I'd give it a shot. I have a low level (11) marauder on Jedi Covenant, Cinria is 'her' name. Im probing the waters if there is enough.. say more than 10 people, that would want to try this AB/DL guild thing again, or if the afore mentioned guild is still active and on this server let me know either way I'll consult with those that wish it, I'll be online tonight for a few hours and tomorrow as well in the afternoon, probly after 3pm Central time, USA

• 5 years later...