LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ordering Online

Ok, so this seems to come up a lot in the forums but it doesn't seem to have a thread of its own. I'm putting this under diaper lovers because, let's face it, only someone who loves diapers (not necessarily medial or incontinent), yet is shy about getting them- well that's a diaper lover to me.

I'll go first. I had plenty of times while living in an apartment complex that almost any delivery would be left at my door (even if I asked for a signature on delivery) but stolen before I got home. I found out you can get your local distribution center's address and use it as your shipping address. Of course you also need to include "delivery" instructions for them to hold your package at the center and call you when it arrives for pick up. There's a limit to how long they'll hold on to it (usually a couple of days), but delivery centers tend to be within an hours drive so if you have a car it's not too bad to go and pick it up yourself.

Its true, I did this a few weeks ago when getting a onzie and pacifier through Babypants. It might be different in other countries( I'm in Canada) but all I did was put the address of a UPS store near me as the delivery address and my phone number. About a week later I got a call saying my package was at the store. I had to pay a 5 dollar fee of some kind to UPS store itself but to me It was totally worth it.

I order online all the time but the problem I have is that FedEx delivers at around noon and will not under any circumstances leave the package unless I am there to personally receive it. UPS usually leaves packages but about one time in ten they won't. When they don't about one time out of that ten they'll leave it at the leasing office. Lasership is about 50/50 leave it or need me to be there. USPS is the most reliable as they'll always leave it in one of the package mail boxes and if it won't fit there they'll leave it in the leasing office.

i have parents living with me so if i order online it will come to the door and they will clearly see i have a parcel and probably ask what it is. (its it has a logo on the package even worse)

• 1 month later...

Fedex amd UPS no have systems that claim to allow you to set your time and day for delivery after it has been shipped. Apparently it send you an email when the shipment is processed by the shipper and you get to choose (within a window). Has anyone tried these? Curious to know if they work well.