LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many folks still use XP?

lilme`

Microsoft unfortunately trained people into thinking they never need to upgrade software. A lot of people came to computers when XP and IE6 were new and since they both then went on to be the only OS and browser Microsoft put out for like eight years the concept of updating software every six months or even quicker is very alien to those users. Probably wasn't helped by Vista and IE7 getting to much bad press on release.

I use it twice and I only have two computers my old one, which is on the netweork and my now Windows 7 one.so I am using 3 sepoarate OS's on two computers. Now how would I do that?

Fairy Magic?

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=39356

Still using XP at a large Dallas-based company. Like others mentioned, some companies made software just for XP and it just seems to run best on it. I used XP for eons, because I hated Vista (had all sorts of driver issues, could never seem to get certain mouse's and keyboards to work with it). Currently using Window7, and very satisfied so far.

Xp is still supported for another year. Everything from an enterprise perspective has moved over to 64 bit.

That's weird, I could have sworn I saw somewhere that XP support ended in 2011 or 12 (and that was including the 1 year extension). I haven't even dealt with an XP machine in over 3 years, the last one being our home computer before we went to a new one with Win7.

Still using XP at a large Dallas-based company. Like others mentioned, some companies made software just for XP and it just seems to run best on it. I used XP for eons, because I hated Vista (had all sorts of driver issues, could never seem to get certain mouse's and keyboards to work with it). Currently using Window7, and very satisfied so far.

I <3 win7. I have had absolutely no issues with it what so ever save 1... my printer occasionally randomly has to re-install

If there's something wrong with XP, then I never found it :P The unvarnished and unbiased truth is that when someone wants you to upgrade your OS constantly, it's not because you have any need for that, it's because they simply want more of your money :bash:

I'm not a system security expert by any means but from what I understand in my working with computers the main reason why you should not be running XP at this point is security. It's no longer supported or updated and the longer that is the case the more insecure it is.

Well, I got her machine today. Not too bad on the inside for starters. I've seen much worse. Still got to boot her up and see what she's got and what's going on.