LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nashville

MunchyDK

Ok team. I am starting to see a few people from TN start to get involved again on here. I feel like TN is greatly under represented ini the ABDL community. Would anyone be interested in having a one time get together for lunch and some sort of activity. Something safe for everyone where we can meet others like us and just see what happens. What are your Thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry for the late post! I would be more than happy to meet up with anyone in Nashville or Coolsprings. Please email me if you want to meet up. We could go have lunch at Cracker Barrel across from the Opryland Hotel and then after we eat we can walk around inside the Opryland Hotel and chat(just an idea). My email is tonto_drummer_2009@yahoo.com

Hey guys and gals. I had a thought about getting together. What if for whoever wants to meet up and hang out, we share a room at the Opryland Hotel. We can go over to Dave and Busters or catch a movie. I'm open to so many ideas. I just need feed back. Ideally, I would need to know at least a week in advance so I can schedule work appropriately. I will most likely respond better via email. tonto_drummer_2009@yahoo.com

Thanks

-Nate

I'm still around, looking to talk and perhaps meet up. Been checking this here and there but the replys are few and far between, if you want to talk and such hit me up on email db2379@gmail.com,

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tried to send you a message chad bailey but it looks like your inbox is full. If you're still in Nashville I'd be interested in meeting. Best way to get ahold of me is serjohn@gmail.com. thanks