LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Past Few Weeks Here At Dd

djlamar2

ive met some good ppl here so far. me likes the fowums n stuff even have a topic in wole playing there. me wears depends but now me also wears asurrance. anyway thats all there is to it

I agree djlamar2 (DiD)...I have been here on DD for apprx three months but regularly for a month now. I love it !!! For the most part everyone has really been so nice. I have now several friends that I actually look for to be on-line at DD and if I pop into the chat room and they aren't there I feel disappointed. Also if I have to be off the site for awhile for what ever reason I feel like "gosh what am I missing". What a nice collection of AB levels here also, from the real hard core baby to the DL just interested in wearing the diaper. I am somewhere in the middle.

I am addicted to this site...the chat, the forum, and the photos are absolutely top notch!

Thank you everyone for making my visits here so special. I love the friends I have now on DD. I need you to make my day complete! There are a group of say 10 that are so special to me. you are right up there w/ my "off-line" friends...hopefully I do a good job to let you know who you are. I look forward to meeting more AB/DL's and cultivate those friendships as well.

Huggie :biker_h4h:

Huggie

I remember that open talk in chat a few weeks ago. Myself as well as others listening to your story were

quite upset and hoped that our listening and hugs went some way to cheering you up through your

sad/bad times.

I always enjoy talking to you and will always give ya loads of huggies in chat! You are a brave person

you have come through a bad time and made a lot of freinds by being open and honest about yourself.

We all love huggling and it does help (ask Curious!) Always a pleasure to huggle with ya Huggie come

back soon. :thumbsup:

Lamar and Huggie,

Curious is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy that uve come to dd to chat with us. I dont know about everyone else but it is a JOY each and everytime one of u come into the room. Ive talked more indepth with Huggie than Lamar so I know him a little better and love da Huggiemeister to death and I am lookin forward to talkin to and getting to know Lamar better as well. U two try to enjoy and always know that whether there is stress or drama in there or not, that is a good room full of good caring ppl. We will always be there for u and are so happy u found us. Can't wait to huggle ya a big curious huggle agian! :D:D take care both of ya and see u soon!

HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGLES!

Curious

WOW see what I mean...Thank you all...Dee & Heather you both were in there that day and that is why I was able to open up to you cuz you was always so nice to me...FYI you three are in my top 10...I love yas!!! No more :badmood: falling on me. Things are much better, Thank you.

Well this place is so good for AB/DL's to work through their feelings and for the medically necessary folks to become OK with their situation. There are alot of resources at your disposal to work you through the demons. I find so much applicable info on the site as well as from the friendly chatters. I am fortunate to have you all.

Well I look forward to seeing you all in the chat room soon!!! And thank you again for your kind words DEEEEeeeeee, Heather, and Curious :)

Huggles and Kisses...Huggie :biker_h4h:

HUGGIE

I am so glad that me Heather and Curious made your first time in DD special.

You are a terrific person and a pleasure to talk to.

Always good being there for a friend and you too are in the top 10 huggie (hugs)

Great to talk to you and great to know you.

Hugs for Huggieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Love yas xxxxxx

:thumbsup: