LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedroom bondage

DiaperBondage

In the interests of safety you should have a method of escape if your partner becomes incapacitated or other dilemma !

If not that at least a signaling device or way to arouse your partner to come to your emergency needs !

Of course all of this is dependent on your being conscious to do this !

Are you getting the picture here - what could possibly go wrong even if it is embarrassing !

Now as for the actual issue of restraint - just how long can you tolerate this restraint before things get well lets start off

with getting wet and then messy followed by perhaps itchiness and maybe your brain and or other functions start to

regress to a panic stage - 3 hours - - - yes I know help is just upstairs or maybe something at hand to release you in

time before you go completely stark raving bonkers and require a medical intervention !

Plan carefully - very carefully - your partner should be in the same room with you not upstairs out of reach !

There you go! Nobody should be left alone to be found in a predicament by outsiders. Wife shouldn't be upstairs sleeping while you are struggling. And, agreed with the others that some sort of escape mechanism should be available and in place.

• 5 weeks later...

There's nothing wrong with the basic idea of the plan..you spending the night in a straightjacket....but there are also significant risks, and I don't read about what you are doing to minimize them. Where is your safe-word? Whistle that can be heard by the neighbors if something happens to your partner? Will your partner be sober? What happens if at hour four you can't feel your legs because there is no circulation? You get food poisoning? You flip out in the dark? The house catches fire? You roll over the wrong way and cut off your breathing, or vomit?

Having you tied up like that puts a significant responsibility ( as well as legal liability) on your partner. Leaving you alone overnight (i am assuming no trip sitter, that would be much better) is more than just domination...it is neglect, not caring for you, and has a slight, but distinct possibility of leaving you dead...and it brings me to question whether your partner actually loves you or not. Go, read up on what hospitals have to do when they have to restrain patients in order not to kill them by accident...that level of care is a reasonable minimum.

Since I suspect you will carry this out despite my warnings and the others excellent advice, I have a final suggestion from my pre cellphone days of mountaineering: ensure a trusted friend knows that if he or she doesn't hear from you the morning after, then something is wrong and someone must go find you. You can live down the embarrassment if someone has to find you, but only if you are alive!

Perhaps you shouldn't jump from 3 hours to 10 hours, but build up more slowly? The physical part shouldn't be an issue as long as the restraints aren't any tighter than they need to be. You may get a diaper rash, you'll be sore and stiff from the lack of movement but those are temporary minor issues. I think the mental aspect of isolation may be the worst part, and if that bothers you a visit from the partner along the way may help with that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...