LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should I throw it all away or not? HELP

Eventhough your reasoning is what it is, I would say hold onto your stuff. You said you're currently living with your parents, if you're paying rent of some sort, in that case, if they found &

I've personally never gone through a binge/purge ... but what I've heard from many friends of mine who have, they regret throwing out afterwards. I'd hang on to it, but I can't really weigh in on this personally.

Do you have a car? At times I keep my stash behind the seats in my truck. Most people don't go nosing around in your car and if they do, keep it a little junkie to hide everything.

I would recommend that you keep your baby stuff for at least another week. If you still feel the same one week from now, than go ahead and toss it. At least you have the perspective of a few days after the event to really think on it. I get the feeling that you are still a little shook up from the incident (rightfully so, I totally understand the feelings you describe and why you would feel that way). What about if you were to just put your baby stuff in a drawer under your regular clothing?

• Like 1

Almost never is life as simple as a single answer :whistling: I'm glad you feel some repsect for your parents and their feelings- that's a good thing. But you also need a life of your own, which isn't happening when you live under rules that don't fit you :( I think I would decide based on what I believed would happen if they discovered the locked box (which I would not open, YMMV) since that seems to be the main issue here ;) And regardless, I'd make every effort to get out on my own so I could have my own free-to-be-myself life ASAP :D

Oh no, Curiosity!! Don't tell me YOU'VE gone into a purge mode! Seriously, I'm surprised, but for the OP, this only shows how many of us have already gone through a purge cycle or two...or five...

I ended up compromising with myself. I threw about half of the diapers away. But these were diapers that either didn't fit or I didn't like. So I kept the types I liked. Don't ask me why this makes me feel any better. I have bipolar disorder so my thinking process is weird at times. I still keep them in the steel box, because I don't really have any better alternative to hide them where no one could potentially find them. Maybe I feel better knowing I have less and don't have ones that I don't need or like. If anyone has a degree in psychology, feel free to analyze my choice. I do go to a shrink, but I'm not about to get him to analyze this :P

jakob88, I think the compromise you reached was very reasonable. Why hold onto diapers you wouldn't be using anyway? Since you're concerned about being discovered, keep your inventory small and simple. It won't completely solve the worry about being discovered, but should make life easier for you.

I dont live at home anymore and really didnt have to hide anything because no matter how sneakie i was i alwas got busted diapers wrre s totally night only thing for me.I did tell my shrink about ab side, he ahout fell his old a** out the chair. I was obvisously talking about something he never heard of. He told me he wanted to do some research for our next session. I thought myself this our last session. I believe the others are right you got to be at peace within yourself to relax and stop worrying yourself to death. Life is truely short lived dont waste it wonder and worry about rocking the boat jump out of the damn boat life is too short

You just cannot have any privacy if you have a family. They will find your stash. If you put a lock on a closet door, you add to the drama and suspense of looking behind the door. If you lock it inside a vault they will hunt for the combination. The only way to maintain your privacy is do not mingle with other human beings!