LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Woman wants to pay for surgery to make her paralized

Tis situation is the same as another forum we have here for "incontinent desires" which I don't go into as I just can't understand 'why' anyone would want to wish that. Being a D/L I have tried going 24/7 etc and it's just really a hassle, so I have tried...been there done that, and I just don't get it, and don't understand people doing or wanting self harm.

• Like 2

I just want to say, i love how insurance companies cover you only when you are healthy, but then look to cut your out when you get sick. Makes me love the healthcare system..... >.<

• Like 1

This thread has gotten way off the topic at hand and is turning into a feud between those who have no grounds for said feud. I am ordering a cease and desist on the bickering and personal attacks. I will give you some advise that I learned years ago.... If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all.

• Like 1

People who don't respect TG people or anyone else for is by far my biggest annoyance in the World, I take it as a personal insult that you are on the same website as me.

Remdinder: DD is a Trans friendly site. All members are expected to address members by their identified gender. Intentionally miss-labeling a member's gender identity to get a rise out of them is an offense that we will take action on.

• Like 2

Chloe, To help me better understand... What would the gain be for you to change from convert the monoparesis in your left leg into monoplegia? Is there a person out there that would do this based only on risk or would somebody do this based on other factors? I ask only so I can better understand what it is you are going through. If you wish not to answer I also respect that.

• Like 1

If I read it correctly (and please forgive me Chloe if I did not) it seems that converting the monoparesis would affect her blood pressure and reduce the risk of having a stroke.

for the record..... i was not trying to attack the woman getting the surgery. I was making a general statement about how MOST of the poeple out there scam the system. In no way, was I actually saying SHE was going to scam it.

Thank you for the questions.

The gain of monoplegia to me is for my sense of well being. It is not a question of self harm but of self improvement. I find it highly analogous to the surgery I had to modify intersex genitalia to make it more typically female. That also was healthy tissue. Okay I admit that I exaggerate slightly here. I used to have a lot of gonadal pain; and intersex gonads are known to have a relatively high incidence of becoming cancerous. Nevertheless it was an elective surgery in order to improve my sense of well being. So far as I can see, anyone who criticises consensual surgery for paralysis must also be critical of consensual surgery on otherwise healthy intersex genitalia. To such people I would have to say "How about you grow up with what is labeled as a birth defect and see how you like it!" When I was four years old I did in fact

• Like 1

Hey wolfpup....

Don't die on us waiting for Brian. It has taken him quite awhile to find an understanding doc, who will do what is needed to get Brian's problem out of the way so he can get on with his life.

Miss Chloe, I have had a chance to figure out that I have fibromyalgia and endometriosis confuzzled. i will say that my wife is turned off by my diapers, as ahe has had some heavy negative experiences with them, so we agree that I keep them reasonably out of sight.

It is my experience that some folks automatically project laziness on others, especially those that need assistance. This is a narrative I would expect from Fox News. It is also my experience that assistance has gotten some folks, including myself, a male, through some extremely rough patches.

I can also give lesser examples of having healthy tissue removed....four bicuspids for orthodontia, and a flap of gum I kept chewing on over my barely-emerged wisdom tooth have been removed from my mouth. I am still a little confused as to exactly what needs to be done with miss chloe's leg, but as I have seen some folks with a singe leg out of wheelchairs, this might be a possibility for Miss Chloe. A wheelchair, like a diaper, is only a tool, even if some of us have strong emotional relationships with such tools.

I may be a bit slow to return, as I just reached a breaking point at my job and need to find another.

• Like 1

Quote: "... if you wanted to make yourself urinary incontinent you could take a Foley catheter and try to land the balloon part right where the muscles are, and inflate."

How would make you incontinent?

What references sober have on this topic?

Thanks!

I'm not sure the balloon is strong enough or it would just stretch to the path of least resistance. Having little bowel control I've found now that since I don't try to make it to the bathroom I think I actually have less than I did before so when it happens it happens more so bending or lifting. So if that's indicative of what someone who wants to be that way well I would suggest that when the feeling strikes let it happen. Over time I would think it would become second nature. But make sure you prepare appropriately.