LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I did the Marshmallow thing!

I did this tonight with three regular ones. It was great. Held out as long as I could but definitely couldn't stop it. Had a small, very soft poop that wasn't stinky, and a little bit of a semi-dissolved mallow came out too. Felt really good and given the volume and smell, it was the first time I could be in a poopy diaper for a little bit of time.

• Like 1

I have ever intention of trying marshmallows on their own, bananas on their own as well, and then trying a mixture of the two. Should be a most entertaining learning experience!:drinks_wine:

Well, after reading all the little tips, I am taking the plunge! I first chilled 10 mini marshmallows in the freeze, then popped them in cold water. I took a green banana and cut off about 2 inches and then split it in half. After applying lots of lube I found it most pleasurable to pop in the chilled and very slippery mini's and with remarkable ease, in popped the 2 small halves of green banana. Realizing that everyone is affected differently I decided right at the beginning not to worry about how long it takes to get the results. I will admit that after 30 minutes I find the feel of "percolating" to be quite a stimulating feeling and every time I feel that anal ring clench I immediately take a deep breathe and make myself relax. Shall follow up with updates later......lol

Well it was definitely a nice feeling of a sudden voiding, but there is truth in the matter that it is good to wait for a day after you have had a BM. Mind you I was pleased with my first little marshmallow/banana play and I certain like how there is no smell. Clean shall be most easy as well.

Until the next experiment.....lol

Edited by JonBoi65
adding
Well, after reading all the little tips, I am taking the plunge! I first chilled 10 mini marshmallows in the freeze, then popped them in cold water. I took a green banana and cut off about 2 inches and then split it in half. After applying lots of lube I found it most pleasurable to pop in the chilled and very slippery mini's and with remarkable ease, in popped the 2 small halves of green banana. Realizing that everyone is affected differently I decided right at the beginning not to worry about how long it takes to get the results. I will admit that after 30 minutes I find the feel of "percolating" to be quite a stimulating feeling and every time I feel that anal ring clench I immediately take a deep breathe and make myself relax. Shall follow up with updates later......lol

Well it was definitely a nice feeling of a sudden voiding, but there is truth in the matter that it is good to wait for a day after you have had a BM. Mind you I was pleased with my first little marshmallow/banana play and I certain like how there is no smell. Clean shall be most easy as well.

Until the next experiment.....lol

I've done that for some reason the banana irritated my rectum and when it came out it burn my anus I've never took a diaper off soo fast! Now I like putting ice cubes up there it stimulates and then melts so it's like a mini and enema. I was told not to put more than 3 in at a time it can give you frostbite because your body cannot melt down the ice that fast.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, Dunham said:

I've done that for some reason the banana irritated my rectum and when it came out it burn my anus I've never took a diaper off soo fast! Now I like putting ice cubes up there it stimulates and then melts so it's like a mini and enema. I was told not to put more than 3 in at a time it can give you frostbite because your body cannot melt down the ice that fast.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

It maybe possible that you could have potassium issues, but that is purely a guess on my part. However I never heard of that problem. Quite curious about ice cube trick but I hate being cold so I think I will stick with marshmallows and/or bananas:drinks_wine:

Things definitely worked much better today with the lovely mix of marshmallows/bananas. 15 minis and 1/2 a green banana and within 10 minutes after gently working it all the way up there, very mild cramps happened of which immediately told me that there was not way to hang on. It felt so wonderful to just let it happen, in fact there was no choice in that seeing as how it felt that my anal door had a mind of its own. The aroma was most pleasant, everything was so soft and squishy of which I

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
8 hours ago, FoxyTheDiaperedPirateFox said:

After reading this I am going to try it out after holding in my load for a few days, after I get firmer stools due to being sick, this looks like it could be quite fun, I would like to not have a choice in the matter

I was fun but I found the aftereffects a "little moving" :o

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, michael33 said:

Hello, I'm new to this kind of scene and hope that I'll get answer to this old thread.

I'll keep myself short. 

Is it save to put marshmallows up your butt?

Aren't they going to get stuck?

I really, really want to try it but won't risk it if it's not safe.

Marshmallows are sugar and they can be absorbed into your blood through your bowel and intestine much faster than just eating them and letting them digest.  Shoving them up the pooper shute can cause your blood sugar to go high and could be dangerous, especially for over weight people and diabetics.  Just be careful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2020 at 2:18 PM, rusty pins said:

Marshmallows are sugar and they can be absorbed into your blood through your bowel and intestine much faster than just eating them and letting them digest.  Shoving them up the pooper shute can cause your blood sugar to go high and could be dangerous, especially for over weight people and diabetics.  Just be careful.

I can't see that being much of a concern. It takes more than 9 marshmallows to equal one can of pop. And every time I have shoved marshmallows up there they come out only partly dissolved after holding them in for 20 minutes or more. Even if all the dissolved sugar was absorbed it is in no way fast.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, messyman said:

I can't see that being much of a concern. It takes more than 9 marshmallows to equal one can of pop. And every time I have shoved marshmallows up there they come out only partly dissolved after holding them in for 20 minutes or more. Even if all the dissolved sugar was absorbed it is in no way fast.

The thing is, you are not shoving the can of pop up your butt!  That is the big difference!  When you drink that can of pop, it is broken down in your stomach and diluted with other enzymes and slowly absorbed.  When you shove it right up in your intestines, it absorbed into your bloodstream fast without breaking down and that is what is dangerous.

On September 19, 1983, at Dunkeler's Home, in Sparta, KY. An alcoholic recovering from throat surgery asks his wife to give him an enema consisting of sherry. The alcohol bypasses his digestive tract and is absorbed directly into his bloodstream unfiltered by the liver, causing alcohol poisoning and he later dies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1000_Ways_to_Die_(season_1)#Episode_5:_Dead_and_Deader

If you were talking a glucose enema I would agree. Glucose can pass through membranes easily. Marshmallows are mostly sucrose and need to dissolve before the glucose portion can be absorbed. Given the more you shove up there the faster and more intact they come out I don't think it is a more efficient way to OD on sugar than eating them.

13 hours ago, rusty pins said:

The thing is, you are not shoving the can of pop up your butt!  That is the big difference!  When you drink that can of pop, it is broken down in your stomach and diluted with other enzymes and slowly absorbed.  When you shove it right up in your intestines, it absorbed into your bloodstream fast without breaking down and that is what is dangerous.

On September 19, 1983, at Dunkeler's Home, in Sparta, KY. An alcoholic recovering from throat surgery asks his wife to give him an enema consisting of sherry. The alcohol bypasses his digestive tract and is absorbed directly into his bloodstream unfiltered by the liver, causing alcohol poisoning and he later dies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1000_Ways_to_Die_(season_1)#Episode_5:_Dead_and_Deader

Ethanol is a tiny molecule that easily diffuses through membranes, else you wouldn’t be able to get drunk from drinking it, since the body considers it a poison and hence doesn’t have any special mechanisms for absorbing it.  Glucose is significantly larger, and does not cross membranes without a transporter protein involved.  They’re not even remotely comparable.  The large intestine doesn’t just absorb anything inserted in it, it’s designed to primarily absorb water, but small, polar molecules (like alcohols) can slip through membranes with no ability for the body to prevent it.

There’s been a number of studies done on using rectal glucose as a treatment for hypoglycemic diabetics who are impaired too much to eat and are difficult to start an IV line on, and they consistently show that rectal glucose absorption is minimal, nearly zero.  The stuff they use for that is basically highly concentrated liquid sugar that can spread and cover a large surface area, so if that’s not absorbing, you’re not gonna absorb a lick of sugar out of a solid marshmallow.  It’s just not a realistic fear.  I make no statements about anything else, but marshmallows are not going to affect your blood glucose.

• 2 months later...
On 10/21/2020 at 4:00 PM, rusty pins said:

Rusty I love you sweetie and I totally agree with you. We did the boofing in college and seen too many people get hurt. Thats the main reason I will not entertain this notion. Whats wrong with pooping your diaper and having fun the natural way.. Only things that goes in my butt are dildos, butt plugs vibrators and my sissies penis. Food and alcohol does not go in my butt !!

• Like 4