LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I did the Marshmallow thing!

So I tried the marshmallow thing and the result was full loss of control. It took about 15minutes and I knew it was coming but there was no way to stop it. The end result was a poop like baby poop. It wasn't hard or turdish. It was liquidy and mushy. I'm happy it worked and glad I tried it. I highly recommend this technique to anyone who wants loss of control and poop like baby poop.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm trying it now. Got about 10 mini marshmallows in...been almost half an hour and I'm not feeling much of anything yet.

The Jumbo Marshmallows work best, at least in my experience.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I used about 10 of the mini marshmallows and shortly after putting them in, I went to bed. About 15 min later as I was finally beginning to fall asleep I could feel the marshmallows beginning to turn to mush and lubricate my insides. Shortly after this, extremely soft baby poop began to VERY SLOWLY enter my diaper. Let me give you an idea as to how slowly and gently this was happening, I fell asleep in the middle of all this! I woke up about 20 min later and there was a very warm, mushy bulge in the seat of my diaper. As I got out of bed to see what the outcome looked like, I stretched my arms and that is when it happened. I could not even feel it coming, it just kinda, happened. My anus suddenly opened up and a MASSIVE, warm substance FILLED my diaper. It was a very neat feeling as I could not feel it coming and was DEFIANTLY NOT expecting it having already messed my diaper while sleeping. About five seconds after this my bladder more or less involuntarily emptied into the diaper. At his point, my diaper was hardly still hanging onto my body. All of this was pretty cool considering it was done my only 10 mini marshmallows and was completely involuntary. Felt exactly like I was a little kid that had never been potty trained. Cleanup was pretty easy as well. Not sure why but, it seemed like the marshmallows in combination with the poop was much less sticky as either alone. Fun experience, you guys should try it and let us know how it goes!

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

Everywhere I see someone talking about the marshmallow trick it makes me want to do it. I can't wait to get back into my apartment and try it out for myself.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Tried the marshmallow trick, maybe you need to have to poop already. I only had a little come out and I think it was mostly marshmallows. It did make me have to go and I thought I was going to lose it but I struggled to hold on and after nearly pooping my diaper and doing the I can't control my butt hole dance, the urge subsided. I was really hoping it would force it's way out. Bottom line is that I'll try again on my weekend when I haven't gone in a while.