LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This may sound weird, but....

I would say just on a buyer beware level and as a guy who buys non-sex related toys anything made from silicone rubber has a fairly limited life span. 12" dolls that have rubber skins over internal armatures have a tendency to tear, and just plane degrade over a pretty short period of time. Sometimes as little as a few months to a year. I have to imagine the same is true of those high end sex dolls.

i'm wondering what exactly an 'abdl' sex doll would have different than a regular sex doll? more movable hip joints? I mean the big thing i see in difference is what you put on the sex doll... an abdl one would have a diaper and perhaps some babyish clothing on it, while a non abdl sex doll would not....
Maybe "bathroom" functions". Like a child's doll?

Well...ok, I had though of this as well :blush: but the only thing I could think of is basically the 'real thing' as in this site

https://www.realdoll.com/

Since there isn't any difference between a 'normal' *love* doll and anything else..say a manikin kind of thing, you can do what you want to make it an AB type of doll :P I don't think they would object ;)

These things aren't cheap by any means, but they are about as real as you can get. The makers have mastered the silicone rubber they use to get the right 'feel' and texture etc, they are all fully jointed so everything moves the way they should etc, they even weigh an appropriate amount for size and stature...slap a diaper on one and call it good! ;):thumbsup:

I had considered ordering one of the petite versions..maybe a blond....hmmm...B cup..etc..go to good will and find some appropriate childish clothing..I have diapers sooooooo...just make my own 'little girl"...but I am sure some others would find it to be a bit creepy...:blush: don't know why, but not everyone is an AB/DL type...*shrug* what ever..Other people have dead stuffed animals in their homes...so why not a life sized doll??? :huh:

To me it's just not a worthwhile investment. Like I was saying I wouldn't trust them to last very long and that's a lot of money for what is basically a limited consumable resource. I'd rather buy a case of $100 a bottle wine.

Different strokes for different folks. I probably wouldn't invest the money myself, but I can definitely see the appeal.

They no longer look like a giant inflatable 'Betty Boop' with a vagina like the old blow up dolls use to.

I can't really judge, I can admire the work that goes into making them. The plush ones looked cute to me.

The Adult Baby Alive doll

I think I'd buy something like that! heck, if I got a life sized doll, she would end up wearing diapers anyways, so she might as well be able to use them as well! ;)

Actually what the world could use is "super jumbo" dolls for ALG's. For an ALG an actual doll would be about 2/5 to 1/2 scale,meaning a 36" doll would be the equivalent of a 12 to 18 inch doll, depending on her play age. Or what about a doll in whose lap an ALG could sit?

Such dolls might also win a place as Andy Worhol type objets d'art like the giant soup cans or clothes pins of the late 1950's psychedelic era. Imagine a 7-foot doll standing in the living room next to the entertainment center

It would be interesting to hack a realdoll to simulate bodily functions. I've heard of someone giving one functional nipples (milk-spurting, that is) and I can imagine a few methods to dispense simulated waste in the proper places. Could be fun, but not on my budget. XD

• 2 weeks later...

If the OP would reply, I am wondering what he would see as being an ABDL Real Doll? Does he mean non-adult looking Real Dolls? I am sure is something that should not be discussed here. As others have said the only other defining feature that and ABDL Real Doll could possibly have is working pee/poop holes.

To answer your question, it would be an "adult age" sex doll. It was sort of implied. I wouldn't want a "child age" doll for obvious reasons. At least that's what I think you're asking. :-)

There are some other uses for realistic full-size dolls

First, not getting tickets when driving alone in carpool lanes

Second, providing your garden-variety home invader (a cop) something to attack besides yourself.

The problem with an aBDL doll is that I can't tell an ab or dl apart from anyone else when they are naked and not moving under their own volition. They are just spiritless human forms, lol