LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Great Sleeping Arrangement

Went away on a short vacation with some other couples. The house we rented had three bedrooms. My wife/mommy and I got this room. Both beds also had plastic covers protecting the mattress. My wife took hers off but left mine on. Not that I really needed it.

post-24624-0-36540900-1375786547_thumb.j

post-24624-0-36540900-1375786547_thumb.j

Did Mommy put you in the top bunk? I'd leave the plastic on for sure...wouldn't want any accidental drips flowing onto the bed below!

I slept in the top bunk. I was in diapers the entire trip. If you look closely at the picture, mommy had my night diaper out ready for me.

• Like 1

I notice you said Mommy took the plastic off her bed. Was she making a statement: "You have to sleep on a rubber sheet and I do not"? Most persons do not really notice a plastic mattress cover since they are so common and have been for the last 35 years

No. I don't think it was a statement, just there was no reason for her to have to sleep on one. The plastic cover was not a quiet one. It rustled pretty good.

Went away on a short vacation with some other couples. The house we rented had three bedrooms. My wife/mommy and I got this room. Both beds also had plastic covers protecting the mattress. My wife took hers off but left mine on. Not that I really needed it.

attachicon.gifphoto.JPG

<3 I haven't slept in a bunk bed in years. how cool!

No. I don't think it was a statement, just there was no reason for her to have to sleep on one. The plastic cover was not a quiet one. It rustled pretty good.

She had to go out of her way to take it off and yours would still be making noise :)

:Giggle: