LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In the Year 2025: Because We Cannot Wait Until 2525

Thy will have perfected the diaper alam to the point it tells you that it is wet and how long you have before you need to change

Will it be called "Talky Tena"?

Did we give it a name? Like "Bitchy Bambino" or "Mouthy Molicare"? If they could do it with cloth diapers, would it be "Gabby Gabby"?

How about "Trash Talk Tranquility"? "My name is Trash Talk Tranquility: You cannot even stay dry for on friggin' hour! What a freaking useless turd you are!"

Thy will have perfected the diaper alam to the point it tells you that it is wet and how long you have before you need to changeWill it be called "Talky Tena"?

Did we give it a name? Like "Bitchy Bambino" or "Mouthy Molicare"? If they could do it with cloth diapers, would it be "Gabby Gabby"?How about "Trash Talk Tranquility"? "My name is Trash Talk Tranquility: You cannot even stay dry for on friggin' hour! What a freaking useless turd you are!"

:roflmao:

"This is a public service 'mess'-age from your trash talkiing tena...."you crapped in your pants AGAIN"! what a looser...or baby...sheesh....change this damn thing NOW!

hehehehehe :lol:

• Like 1

"This is a public service 'mess'-age from your trash talkiing tena...."you crapped in your pants AGAIN"! what a looser...or baby...sheesh....change this damn thing NOW!

Roflmao, Duck! Seriously, now I'm :roflmao:

I would have given it a "Like" but you KNOW how I hate to be upstaged :)