LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered at the Movies and Class

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I literally just got back from class today, wearing a moderately thick awwsocute brand diaper. At one point I got a random phone call and had to get up in the middle of a student's speech, and I could hear my own crinkle under my jeans (it was actually chilly today in Texas), so I'm thankful I was wearing those and not my usual shorts or it would've been worse >.< Oh, and I don't wear to class often, it's usually once every few months, spur of the moment.

I sometimes wear to the movies, but I really should do it every time I go. I never wore out of the house when I was at a two year college but I wore regularly when I transferred to a four year university. It was one of the smartest decisions I made, and even though I didn't need one, the bathrooms there were a huge incentive to wear.

Yes, I do wear diapers to the movies--being incontinent pretty much makes it a necessity--but I seldom go to the movies because of the outrageous cost involved. Most likely I'll wait until the movie is out on pay-per-view. Then I can pause it when I have to change....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Wearing diapers to the movies makes it more fun. And you don't miss anything. Personally I like wetting them as well. No one notices the sagging since when I leave I have a coat in.

One of my fantasies is to have a stranger notice my wet diaper, drag me to the bathroom and spank me over his lap for being such a bad baby.

• 3 weeks later...

Wearing diapers everywhere a makes sence as you don't have to rush off to find a bathroom unless your diaper needs changing. With the modern day adult diapers on the market it's great to have a diaper that can hold more than one wetting unlike the diapers of 10 & 20 years ago.

That's why I still double diaper when using Attends and some other brands.

But than I like thick diapers in the first place.

I finally got around to making it to see the Lego movie. Of course I was diapered the whole time. Good thing too because I wet two or three times during the movie (I blame the tea).

• 2 weeks later...

I usually wear to the movies unless i'm with a big group of my friends as we tend to play grab ass. As for class I wore occasionally to class and or work. Where I live its pretty hot and not very comfortable to wear during the day. I'd wear more in the winter to class as clothes were thicker to conceal diaper bulges.

• 8 months later...

When ever Mommy took me to the movies, I was diapered and she had me buy two large bottles of water or the largest soda at the concession stand. By the time the movie was over, Mommy would take me home and change me.

• 3 weeks later...

My friend and I went to a local theater that was doing all 3 hobbit films, then the three Lord of the Ring films back to back. There were 20 minute breaks between each film, and a one hour long break between Hobbit/LotR. After the first movie, my friend put one of my diapers on. It was a wonderful experience :-p. We were the only ones that never got up during any of the films... of course, just like them we did pee :-p

• Like 1

DiaperedElf, I wish there was a local theater around here that was as cool as yours sounds like it is! (Then again, I might be in luck since I keep hearing that there might be an Alamo Draft House coming to this area at some point, but I'm not holding my breath.) Although I didn't wear a diaper to "Transformers: Age of Extinction," I really wish that I did, because it's the first film I've seen in years (quite possibly over a decade,) that I had to get up to go pee in the middle of. It would have been nice to throw on a diaper and not have to leave my seat, but that would mean that the person I was with would have probably figured out that I was wearing a diaper, and that's something I wouldn't want to have happen, so I went with the lesser of two evils. Granted, if I was going with another AB/DL, I would have diapered up and not given a damn if anyone else noticed.