LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Frustrating when we destroy what little recognition exists

I frequently buy products from agecomfort.com and was pretty impressed to see them list themselves as "ABDL" friendly; this was impressive because I'm not aware of any other mainstream diaper distributors that make such a claim. Well those days are over, it appears sometime in the past few months the site was updated and any references to the ABDL community were removed.

• Like 1

I have done searching around in the past for non-ab/dl adult incontinence sites for various reasons and I'm here to tell you that on those sites, we are known and loathed because of the people who sign up for those places and basically take them over with ab/dl material and such.

• Like 2

This is a case of the Fairy proverb "If you let the cat in, does she leave her tail outside". If you label yourself as "ABDL friendly" then why lose your tiara when you get AB or DL posts? Is that not like putting your hand in the fire and complaining about it being burned? So now they decided to backpedal. It would be better to have not started the whole ting to begin with. It also calls your honesty into question -- or your mentality

A.C. Medical never said they were ABDL friendly and that was because of their postage requirements. But the owner sure like the prototype of the babydoll that I made from one of the sanitary (plastic) skirts I sent and if you could read well and got a good look at some of the "not for entertainment' pictures of which there were far more than necessary, you got the picture/ We all kept quiet because we knew we had a good thing going; wink wink. This was a while back. Hopefully Rearz will keep the same items in stock

There's always exceptions to every rule, I was just generally speaking as this post made me think of it (about being loathed on non-ab/dl sites). I've seen a lot of places that aren't cool with us folk given the ab/dl raids on their site,

The biggest problem is the world is not people who will not take "no" for an answer, but those who will not take "yes". If you put the welcome mat out and those whose names are on the mat take you up on it: Well? You DID put the "Welcome" sign on the door. When oneis welcome, does that not mean full participation? or are they to be second-class citizens?

If a forum says "ALG's Welcome" then what business do they have becoming grody to the max if I post about dressed, dolls and tiaras?

I have done searching around in the past for non-ab/dl adult incontinence sites for various reasons and I'm here to tell you that on those sites, we are known and loathed because of the people who sign up for those places and basically take them over with ab/dl material and such.

I can't imagine what on earth would posses you to join a non-ab/dl site (diaper selling, forums, or otherwise) and approach it in an ab/dl manner when there are plenty of ab/dl sites already in existence. It's insulting and demeaning to those places and its people with legitimate incontinence needs and I completely sympathize with their negative reactions. I'm guessing trolls and people who get off on pushing it onto non ab/dl folks. And yea, thanks for completely ruining our already misunderstood rep (what was left of it).

I Agree completely with this!!!! I have been saying this for years...if you go to an Incon site or supplier page what ever, and feel you need to leave comments..LEAVE THE AB/DL STUFF OUT! :badmood: This type of crap CONSTANTLY causes issues, and then people wonder "Gee why do incontinent people and their communities not like us" :screwy: <DUR> they AREN'T LIKE us...they are basically vanilla people...or have 'other' interests....and if people here can't respect that and act accordingly, then don't go to those places and keep your comments to yourself! Plus,go get a therapist while you're at it and try to figure out why you feel you must shove your AB/DL personal shit into other peoples faces...

I can't tell you how angry this makes me! It's RUDE, SELFISH, and SELF SERVING at SOMEONE ELSES EXPENSE, and AT THE EXPENSE OF THIS COMMUNITY!

Knock it off! Just because you wish you were a baby or what ever doesn't mean others should have to put up with that part of you. If you can't post something positive and helpful on NON_AB/DL sites, then don't post anything there and leave those sites ALONE!

Have some freaking RESPECT!

GAH!

• Like 1

I hear often from mainstream suppliers that they would advertise on ABDL sites and support the community, but when they do their phone lines get flooded with guys who want to TALK to the women about diapers, not actually

The old DPF hardcopy product guide would tell you up fromt about being discreet when dealing with certain companies

There are only two sites I turst as ABLG friendly and civilized

I hear often from mainstream suppliers that they would advertise on ABDL sites and support the community, but when they do their phone lines get flooded with guys who want to TALK to the women about diapers, not actually

<hijack>How about if they are going to TP the state house?</hijack>

I just had a funny thought, I wonder if anyone into bondage has ever joined a police forum or called a police station and asked if someone there would restrain them and dominate them

I just had a funny thought, I wonder if anyone into bondage has ever joined a police forum or called a police station and asked if someone there would restrain them and dominate them :lol:

I am sure this has happened more than once. I used to work next to a starbucks and one of the baristas there (who I liked a LOT) :blush: was married, but said she liked Cops a lot...."because they had handcuffs" :P

I was like....Yeah....Ok..

So I am sure for what ever organization there is some off the wall wacko or weirdo that is into something that has to do with said community or organization...

like how many firebugs or pyros leave messages and posts on the city fire department message board

Or someone else into filth leaving messages on the city sewer message board...etc..

For every thing there is an opposite...in our case, the 'opposite' of the Incontinent community is the AB/Dl community. They wear for need, we (generally) wear for fun.

This give us the ability and puts us in a position to help people and be of service to a community that suffers from social stigmas and is generally shunned, and is rife with unhappiness and loneliness and isolation etc..

We have the ability to help people deal with a difficult, and potentially embarrassing situation or condition and provide input to develop better quality products that help improve peoples lives in dealing with incontinence.... .....and we blow it...

Nice....real nice...

Keep up the good work! :glare:

I just had a funny thought, I wonder if anyone into bondage has ever joined a police forum or called a police station and asked if someone there would restrain them and dominate them

I didn't "die inside" but it did piss me off to the point that I made the above post here :P A bit of a rant, yes, but I too know that there are "individuals" who are to brainless to take into consideration the repercussions of their actions..and whats worse is the fact that 1) they don't care and worse again 2) they somehow feel they are "entitled' to act this way because the internet is wide open and anything goes etc...and anything less is censorship :P

So you can't win with them, nothing short of a boot to the ass or a shotgun to the head would make any difference :glare:

• Like 1

I didn't "die inside" but it did piss me off to the point that I made the above post here :P A bit of a rant, yes, but I too know that there are "individuals" who are to brainless to take into consideration the repercussions of their actions..and whats worse is the fact that 1) they don't care and worse again 2) they somehow feel they are "entitled' to act this way because the internet is wide open and anything goes etc...and anything less is censorship :P

So you can't win with them, nothing short of a boot to the ass or a shotgun to the head would make any difference :glare:

I beleive we have the need to be discrete on the public side of our lifestyle. That doesnt mean we have to hide who we are but in this age of tolerence we should be careful about what our expectations are of mainstream society catering to us. We have enough out there that cater to our needs already. As with anything the squeaky wheel always gets the grease. Those more "vocal" in our community have a responsibility to represent the whole of the group as well as possible. There will always be a few outliers that society will focus on. Ok enough rambling and back to my coffee.

For every thing there is an opposite...in our case, the 'opposite' of the Incontinent community is the AB/Dl community. They wear for need, we (generally) wear for fun.

This give us the ability and puts us in a position to help people and be of service to a community that suffers from social stigmas and is generally shunned, and is rife with unhappiness and loneliness and isolation etc..

We have the ability to help people deal with a difficult, and potentially embarrassing situation or condition and provide input to develop better quality products that help improve peoples lives in dealing with incontinence.... .....and we blow it...

Nice....real nice...

Keep up the good work! :glare:

There is an amazing lack of logic here and the subject has been expanded to include things that just are not there

Let us get back to the facts. The relevant one being that they put "ABDL friendly" on the site. Subsequently someone posted the statement about Molicare as an Adult Baby Pampers. after which they got bent out of shape

Now it is arguable that they did not need to do that, which is true. ABDL or no ABDL it should be all the same, but THEY brought it up so they put it on the table, If you don't want flies, you don't leave food where they can get it. If you plant Honeysckle, then you must want bees and hhmmingbirds. If X leads to Y and you do X, guess what. In Logic it is called the Law of Detament: If p implie q and you have p then q automkatically follows. Having initiated the process, THEY are responsible for the outcome and we do not need a Talmudic dissertation. It is a 3 foot deep creek, not the flippin' Pacific ocean

What does it mean whin you put the welcome mat out without stating conditions? In a non-telepathic culture, spoken and written words have specific meanings: A cat is not a tiara; it is a cat. To me it says "make yourself at home" as implied in the use of "friendly", unless you wish to cavil and kvetch over what "is" is. Well somebody did just that. It was probably meant as high praise. Remember from what was posted here, that welcome mat was put out UNCONDITIONALLY so someone took him at his word

So what is the big deal and why are we spinning this out from the case at hand and treating the case at hand like what it ain't? It was a simple case of someone got what he got which was more than he bargained for and cannot take 'yes" for an answer All the science fiction I am seeing here in the form of speculation, rumination and obfuscation just muddies the issue, If the glove doesn't fit, then you must acquit

Ever hear of the KISS club: Keep It Simple; Stupid! William of Occam must be spinning in his grave