LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Playpen Is A Safe Place

There is great security in wearing diapers and baby pants, in feeling like a baby, and knowing that babies are cared for in very special ways. A playpen is a safe haven for babies. I know. I've been sitting in mine for the past three hours, playing with safe toys, the wooden sides towering above me. The puppy can get inbetween the bars. She came in and stole one of my stuffed animals. We played tug of war and I lost. It was all fun. She comes in and curles up next to me and sleeps with me in there. For the first time I lay on the pad with my big teddy held tightly in one arm, and a bottle of milk resting between his head and arm. I didn't even have to hold it. When I closed my eyes I could picture mommy holding it and letting me drink until it was dry. When I woke up it was dry, but I wasn't. I was safe. That was all that mattered. I think I'll go back in there and wait until mommy comes home. In her arms I'm safest of all. :)

There is great security in wearing diapers and baby pants, in feeling like a baby, and knowing that babies are cared for in very special ways. A playpen is a safe haven for babies. I know. I've been sitting in mine for the past three hours, playing with safe toys, the wooden sides towering above me. The puppy can get inbetween the bars. She came in and stole one of my stuffed animals. We played tug of war and I lost. It was all fun. She comes in and curles up next to me and sleeps with me in there. For the first time I lay on the pad with my big teddy held tightly in one arm, and a bottle of milk resting between his head and arm. I didn't even have to hold it. When I closed my eyes I could picture mommy holding it and letting me drink until it was dry. When I woke up it was dry, but I wasn't. I was safe. That was all that mattered. I think I'll go back in there and wait until mommy comes home. In her arms I'm safest of all. :)

AWWW TURTLE BABY! That is the sweetest thing Ive read in a long time. Im glad you have a good mommy and are happy! And Im very glad you are safe in ur playpen and have fun with ur puppy! This post touched me. Have a great night and see u in the room. Huggles and kissies.

Curious