LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Outfits

Just because it's summer, there is no reason to let the sewing machine remain idle. I've been busy sewing up a storm of great dresses from patterns and pictures found online. Follow the link below to see my latest photos in the photo gallery section. NOTE: There are 2 galleries of Baby June clothes; the link below is for the most recent gallery.

No babydolls?

I see you have joined the Little Girls

No babydolls?

I see you have joined the Little Girls

I always thought of "babydolls" as nightwear, and I like to wear Onesies or blanket sleepers to bed. Still experimenting with styles, though, so you never know...

Traditional "old school" babydolls , like I am in, were also "loungeware" or put on very little girls, depending on the kind of material they were made of. They weren not really any shorter than tennis dresses

Pettpond had a link to a traditional babydoll site. It is a pity that disappeared

It is only recently that babydolls became so trollopy

Babydolls are a lot less trollopy than those outfits that were big in the 1970's that were made up of the frilly panties lined with paper=thin grainy plastic and the so-called "dress"that did not even cover them. Grandmothers used to have fits over them saying that they were not "decent"

In the mid=1950's there came out "babydoll" dresses for little girls.These were full-out dresses but the waist was just under the arms and the dresses were almost to or at the knee

I would not feel like a girl in a onesie or sleeper. I would need somjething with a skirt. Babydolls are not as confining

Also, they are versital and can be worn with a blouse under them, an overgrament like a sort blouse or a pegnoire, I also have fairy capeliets or an underskirt or slip that is a smidgeon longer and the shape to them is very feminine

Traditional "old school" babydolls , like I am in, were also "loungeware" or put on very little girls, depending on the kind of material they were made of. They weren not really any shorter than tennis dresses

Pettpond had a link to a traditional babydoll site. It is a pity that disappeared

It is only recently that babydolls became so trollopy

Babydolls are a lot less trollopy than those outfits that were big in the 1970's that were made up of the frilly panties lined with paper=thin grainy plastic and the so-called "dress"that did not even cover them. Grandmothers used to have fits over them saying that they were not "decent"

In the mid=1950's there came out "babydoll" dresses for little girls.These were full-out dresses but the waist was just under the arms and the dresses were almost to or at the knee

I would not feel like a girl in a onesie or sleeper. I would need somjething with a skirt. Babydolls are not as confining

Also, they are versital and can be worn with a blouse under them, an overgrament like a sort blouse or a pegnoire, I also have fairy capeliets or an underskirt or slip that is a smidgeon longer and the shape to them is very feminine

Some of what you described sounds like the Empire waist dresses I like to make. The waistline (as you already know!) is above the standard waist. I also make split waistline dresses where the skirt top actually has the bottom half of the armhole (armscye) opening on it and attaches to a half-bodice or yoke. There are also Bishop's collar dresses that are roomy. The fit can be compared to an adult caftan--a loose-fitting dress.

I guess I probably sound a bit "torn" about my age. When I sleep, I'm more of a one-year-old; thus the Onesies and blanket sleepers. Awake, I'm about three. (Amazing what a good night's sleep can do for you). I can also say from my extensive overnight

In the fifties, I never saw any bloomers. You just leared how to carry yourself. Bloomers seem to have been from a much earlier period. Tights were not even in common use. The picutes in my sig are common babydoll designs from that time

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babydoll

It was quite a thing when you got your first knee-length dress or skirt I have posted about babydolls in this forum, you might wat to see those posts

I am not "torn" it was at about 5 5that I started to like girlish things: Dolls, tiaras, Christine and most of the literature says that gender-identity sets in between 3 and 5. I was in my mid-4'swhen I became aware of myself as boy (I am bi-gender) I do not feel "trapped in the wong body) It is explained in my blog

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=273&showentry=1578

and about not being a sissy

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=273&showentry=1533

Back in the days of GirlTalk, one of the main members. Taffy Cheerful said two things:

"Sex is physical. Gender is between the ears"

"the best thing to do is find one age and stick to it

I cannot even guess what it really is like to be 1 year old and I have so few memories of being 3 and none of them relate to gender at all so I think those kinds of things are mostly made up from what you learn and see later and superimpose on the age

Also I can not abide PEVA and PUL panties. They are like noting from then. They had softex but I never saw it.It was always "rubber panties". Anything esle does not register on me as appropriate. It would be like playing with Chatty Cathy or Suzie Smart dolls; or even Barbie

• 1 month later...