LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Acceptable Themes

I'm writing a story right now, and I was concerned about acceptable topics. I'm worried that a few themes would be a little inappropriate, such as breast feeding, drug use, and physical abuse.

I think if you put a disclaimer before you put it up, it should be okay. You just want to warn people what to expect before they click and read something they don't want to. Heck, there's a bunch of stories already on here with sexual content and that's the highest bar in terms of storywriting maturity. Honestly, kudos to you for going outside the box. You've got me interested to read this story. Can't wait until it's ready :)

If you're really really worried though, maybe you should PM a mod and ask them directly. That way you have the go-ahead straight from the horse's mouth ^_^

Thanks for the advice and the accolades. I'll PM a mod and see what they have to say. I think that's a great idea. I'm going to publish the first chapter some time tomorrow after I finish revising it.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm writing a story right now, and I was concerned about acceptable topics. I'm worried that a few themes would be a little inappropriate, such as breast feeding, drug use, and physical abuse.

Unless you're dealing with all-out child abuse, the sky's the limit as far as what you can write about as long as it doesn't involve illegal acts with children. Even then, if it is a work of fiction... It wouldn't be appropriate for this site, but there are certainly plenty of "underground" publishers who will print anything and somehow get away with it. If you write for the majority of people with a similar interest as yours, you'll most likely be safe. I have made references to children in my infantilism novels, but never hinting at any sort of abuse or inappropriate behavior. If you're meaning what to write for DD, then the moderator can better answer your questions. If you do want to go a wider route and your writing is good, consider self-publishing through a site like Lulu like I do.

Breast feeding was deemed inappropriate by the Victorians of the early 20th Century, but what the hell, most of them have died off and women are free to discover what they were really designed for now. It's really Rocket Science actually. Cow breasts were designed to feed baby cows so it naturally follows that human breasts were designed to feed baby humans. Sometimes they feed full sized humans too!

I think it depends on someone's taste in stories. I have read some on abuse like The Surrogate Baby and then her boyfriend did but she got blamed for the accident because her blood was on her boyfriend so they assumed she fled from the scene and didn't tell the officers she was abused by her boyfriend and he took her keys and car and fled off after beating her.

I totally disagree with you Betty Pooh that Under 18 breast-feeding would be considered 'sexual' cause as I said before that Breast feeding is a natural thing, it's meant to be a special bonding time between mother and child and I also add that it's one of those times when they are on their own Just mother and child together with no one else around,also it Gives the mother a chance to release any milk that she has in her breasts, I am not being defensive or nothing but why don't you just look it up along with watching any breastfeeding videos and you will find that breast feeding isn't considered to be sexual

I totally disagree with you Betty Pooh that Under 18 breast-feeding would be considered 'sexual' cause as I said before that Breast feeding is a natural thing, it's meant to be a special bonding time between mother and child and I also add that it's one of those times when they are on their own Just mother and child together with no one else around,also it Gives the mother a chance to release any milk that she has in her breasts, I am not being defensive or nothing but why don't you just look it up along with watching any breastfeeding videos and you will find that breast feeding isn't considered to be sexual

Your agreement or disagreement is irrelevant.

A mod just set the rules straight. Rules are not debatable.