LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for a diaper

The Tena slip might be a European diaper, not available here, much like the Tena slip maxi wasn't for a long time until someone started importing them. The only single tape diaper I know of,(besides ABU stuff) is by Kendall and it's their Hook and loop (H/L) ultra diaper. It has a cloth like exterior with "velcro' tabs, one each side. It's an "OK" diaper, no stand up leak guards etc, and being a kendall,the padding was a bit short in front...but of you want a single tab diaper, theres an option. I found them at magic medical

http://www.adultdiapers.org/wihlulbrme96.html

Not sure if thats what you are looking for...but, thats as far as I can go.

hope that helps at least :D

The Tena slip might be a European diaper, not available here, much like the Tena slip maxi wasn't for a long time until someone started importing them. The only single tape diaper I know of,(besides ABU stuff) is by Kendall and it's their Hook and loop (H/L) ultra diaper. It has a cloth like exterior with "velcro' tabs, one each side. It's an "OK" diaper, no stand up leak guards etc, and being a kendall,the padding was a bit short in front...but of you want a single tab diaper, theres an option. I found them at magic medical http://www.adultdiapers.org/wihlulbrme96.html Not sure if thats what you are looking for...but, thats as far as I can go. hope that helps at least :D
You might be right on it being European but I'm still going to keep looking and hopefully find something before payday. If not I'm just gonna get some cushies again. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Must be a European thing - we have them here.
They look like that but the tabs are smaller, I can actually buy those on amazon so does anyone have any experience with how good they are? Also does amazon ship discreetly? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2