LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abena Diaper Boosters

I just received a package of Abena diaper boosters and they are great. I wear Abena L4s and with these you double the capacity and the bulk of the diaper. I wear 24/7 and don/t really worry about being seen with a diaper under my clothes but with these you really show. I went to the store for a few things and even tho I had on baggy shorts and a long t shirt there was no way to hide the waddle and the bulk from this combo which as I said I don't worry about. I did get a few looks but nothing was said. If you really like bulk then try these out. The other good thing about them is they have tape that runs the whole length of the booster which holds it in place in your diaper and the booster is contoured.. to fit your diaper as well. In my opinion a great booster.

The boosters i'm talking about are from Abena yes but these are 8x27 and are wider in the front and back and narrower in the crocth area, just like a diaper. They have a sticky strip that runs the whole length of the booster which holds it in place and there is no plastic backing. I found them on XP Medicals website.

• 2 weeks later...

I think they are talking about the Abena ABRI SANS pad. They are "hour glass" shaped. I use them on my littles as a booster. They are actually a diaper for use with very snug fitting diaper pants to hold the diaper pad secure when using. Many people do in fact use them as a booster but when doing so you need to puncture or slit the outside waterproof protective material so the pee can seep through to the diaper that you are using with the Abri Sans pad. I get them from XP Medical and these are still made. I think they are much better then the Abri-Let "booster pad".