LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pre potty trained memories?

Way did you eat that? Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2

On second thought, it might have been chocolate Ex-Lax. Whatever it was, to my little-kid mind, it resembled a large candy bar. Bear in mind, I

I have lots of memories from my early childhood before I was potty trained. This is mostly due to the fact that I was finally potty trained just before I started kindergarten when I was 5.5 years old. My mom attempted to potty train me just before the arrival of my my little brother when I was 3 years old, but the new baby and a move across country were too traumatic for me and I regressed from my initial potty training. After too many accidents, my mom got frustrated and returned me to diapers on a permanent basis. I remember the day it happened and have lots of memories being in diapers, having my diapers changes and heightened emotional situations where being in diapers were either somewhat embarrassing or extra comforting.

I remember one time when I was playing at the city playground with other kids around the age of 5 and I felt the urge to go potty in my diapers. I climbed up the monkey bars and loaded my diapers in semi privacy and tried to avoid the other kids. One of them must have smelled it because they ran over to where my mom was sitting with the other moms and told her. My mom walked over to the playground and asked me to come down to check my diapers. I was so embarrassed. She told me I was stinky and needed my diapers changed and marched me over the grassy area where she was camped out with her group. She normally changed me in the back of the car when in public settings, but this time she had all my diaper supplies handy because my little brother was there too. She told the other moms I needed a diaper change and laid me on a blanket in front of them. I remember feeling like I was the center of attention as she took off my shorts exposing my diapers and changed me just like a toddler. Once I was in a fresh diaper, I was sent back to play on playground, but I really didn't want to be there anymore and felt so little and exposed from the whole experience. The other kids treated me like a toddler.

I remember another time when we were at the beach as a family and I wanted to go over to the tide pools and see all the crabs and sea creatures. My mom didn't want my clothes to get wet, so she stripped them off so I was only in my diapers and sneakers. I felt a little exposed but the thrill of new discoveries outweighed being self conscious at first so I ventured over to the rocks and tide pools to look at crabs. I remember the sun glistening on my diapers which were wet from the ocean spray and when I kneeled down, I remember how bulky my diapers seemed between my legs. Soon a group of older kids joined me and I got self conscious about being in my diapers and ran back to the sand area where my family was gathered. I begged my mom to dress me to cover my diapers and she toweled me off and once dry, put on my shorts over my diapers. I played in the sand the rest of the time at the beach and I remember looking over at the tide pools and rocks and wishing I was still there with the other big kids. It was a moment where I felt my diapers were holding me back from growing up and playing with kids my age and I wanted to be out of them.

Soon thereafter, my mom finally potty trained me over the summer before school started and I remember having very mixed emotions about giving up my daytime diapers (I still wore them at night for bed wetting). I was excited at first to be like all the other kids and felt like a big kid graduating from diapers to training pants to underwear. A short time later, I started to miss my diapers and all the attention that came with being in them. I remember seeing other toddlers still in there diapers and wishing I was them again. I struggled with these feelings and was more than happy to be diapered at night to get some of those experiences back. I looked forward to my nighttime ritual of being put in diapers and tried to stay in them as a long as possible in the morning. I felt special being in my diapers and liked the attention of my diaper changes. When I got sick or had accidents, my mom would periodically diaper me during the day and I was in heaven. Those were wonderful memories.

• Like 1

A hypnotist cannot do that. All hypnosis does is heighten your suggestibility. If you cannot remember, then you cannot remember. It either never made the impression or the path. sort of like an "http://..." was lost. All that will happen is that you "remember" what you are inclined to believe and think that it was true due to the heightened suggestibility

The use of hypnosis as part of therapy is to use that suggestibility to implant new ideas and feelings to replace the unwanted ones. And that is on a temporary basis while other therapeutic measures are being taken, and it was still controversial 30 years ago

I have quite a few clear memories from times when I was still in nappies but mainly I can recall NOTHING of the nappies themselves.

Given that I wore diapers at night until I was around 10 years old and still wore diapers "just in case" while away from home until I was 14, you'd think I'd have a lot of memories.

It's normal not to remember events before about age 3. It's called childhood amnesia. Because the brain is still developing, memories frequently fade.

I was potty trained by two years old. But I frequently had accident in the day time until I was about 10 or 11. Then at 16 years old I started bedwetting for nearly 2 years. To this day, day and night wetting can creep up on me and catch me by surprise depending on my stress levels.

One distinct memory was when I was around 3 yrs old. I was in a day care and had taken a nap only to wake up pretty soaked. The lady was a friend of my mom's and picked me up, laid me on the changing table, cleaned me up, and put a thick plastic backed diaper on me. She put me in a dress too. When she set me down, I remember feeling awkward yet comforted by the diaper. I was keen on wearing it for as long as possible. But when my dad picked me up and drove me home, he told me it was not good to have accidents and that we should take the diaper off before mom gets home. I got to wear it for a little bit before my dad came up to me, lifted my dress, and popped the tabs pulling it off while I was standing. He ruffled my hair and said to get some clean undies on.

There are a few others, but this is the most prominent memory.

It took forever to potty train me. I do remember loving the feeling of pooping my pants but hating the scolding that followed. As far as wearing diapers, there are only foggy memories of actually wearing them. And even though I had "accidents," I wasn't lucky enough to be put back in diapers. But now that I know better, I simply put myself BACK in diapers and love every minute of it. And no one scolds me for using them.

Guest inaDrowse

As I said in my introduction topic, I remember a lot. From learning that wetting a diaper slowly thought the day so I didn't get caught so often by the caretakers to hidding soiled diapers so my mother could change me home instead of being changed in the kindergarten and being "spanked".

• 3 years later...

Sorry for dragging up an old thread, but this topic fascinates me.

I have four memories of pooing in a nappy before I was potty trained: one where I was sitting on the floor, one where I was sitting in my high chair, one where I was walking with my mother and one where I was standing in the kitchen. The first three were uncontrollable. In the fourth I recall consciously relaxing to let it out, but I think it was still normal at the time for me to be doing it in my nappy.

Although none of my memories go back to my toilet training, my first vivid memory is having my 'just-in-case' diaper being changed on a lawn at Renaissance Faire by my Mom. We were surrounded by Faire customers. Six weeks after that I turned four.

I want potty trained until I was 6 so I have plenty of memories before then. One is of my mom changing me in the guest bedroom at my great aunt's house during a family get together. When my mom took me to the room 2 other relatives were in there changing their babies so my mom changed me, a 4 year old I think,

I have random memories such as my grandmother reading a children's book to me that encouraged using the toilet and her saying "you see, he doesn't wear diapers"...yet for some reason I have no actual memories of the wearing of diapers whatsoever.